WTB Ram SRT 10

FerrariTruck said:
they made thousands of 335's. The reason they lost value was due to the owners who purchased and then found the other costs (insur,registration, fuel, maintence) to be too much on top of the payement and cost of mods.(and or loss of income) Then they were forced to sell at whatever they owed on it. it's a horrible trend really. I paid 30k for mine with 13k miles on it 2 1/2 years ago and i still feel i got for a steal.

if it was so great why did they stop making them? they could have continue to make them under special order or something like that.

Whitesnake said:
23k being your highest.........don't think so.

i am sure i can get atleast 30k...with out anything.

my highest would be 26k. 30k i think is a lot for this truck i think. keep it maybe after this recession or within time it will be worth more then 40k

Last edited:
lamia2super said:
if it was so great why did they stop making them?

my highest would be 26k. 30k i think is a lot for this truck i think. keep it maybe after this recession or within time it will be worth more then 40k

i have other plans.

something else in mind!

If you want to pay dealer auction price (black book), go to a dealer auction and find one, it's that simple... or pick up a lease turn in somewhere.

24,000 is pretty much the absolute bottom of private sale... that's blue book value on my 2004 w/ 20k on it.

BriteCrawler said:
If you want to pay dealer auction price (black book), go to a dealer auction and find one, it's that simple... or pick up a lease turn in somewhere.

24,000 is pretty much the absolute bottom of private sale... that's blue book value on my 2004 w/ 20k on it.

Kelly Blue Book is pretty much worthless IMO, all the banks (the 5 that I deal with anyway) go wth NADA value which is much lower than KBB. Retail is 24k on a '04 w/20k. I guess if you have cash it doesn't matter but for the people that finance it makes a big difference.

The NADA doesn't even list the packages (YF, NR or CE).

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
@Whitesnake

Come back to reality http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230345941831

VCA sold on ebay for 26k....but the CE is much nicer I have to admit.... BTW I´m still in the market for a decent priced CE ;) When are you going to list it on ebay?

FYI, that truck did not sell!
and the vca truck did not sell @$26,000.
Come back to reality you say? lol...... what would you pay for those truck? answer me that?
and how much would you pay for my truck? stock or not? you tell me?
we also have to look at the miles that those trucks have.
The VCA truck had over 24,000 miles
The C.E. on e-bay has under 1k. and the price for that one is $34,500 or so. (not under 30k)
now the C.E. after taxes and lic. what would you be paying for it?
do the math brother.

lol.......come back to reality....hahahahaaaaa.......lol.:D :D :D :D :D

@WS

VCA sold for 26k with 20k mls on it. 800 mls CE still sitting at his owner waiting for a buyer. Max bid was 29k.

I´m waiting that you list it on ebay for months now.... then we will see what happens. I´m in the process of closing a deal on a CE right now so I´m out of the game. But I will watch yours carefully.

Last edited:
SRT-10 Fanatic said:
VCA sold for 26k with 20k mls on it. 800 mls CE still sitting at his owner waiting for a buyer. Max bid was 29k.

I´m just waiting that you list it on ebay for months now.... then we will see what happens. I´m just in the process of closing a deal on a CE so I´m out of the game. But I will watch it carefully.

on the Vca, the guy did not sell it after all!

1 week from today i will list it up!
why are you waiting on me to list my truck? i am in no rush to sell mine...but i do want to sell it.
i have other truck to move around in, and sold other trucks also. and i am selling other's also.....just makeing room for what's coming next!

Whitesnake said:
on the Vca, the guy did not sell it after all!

1 week from today i will list it up!
why are you waiting on me to list my truck? i am in no rush to sell mine...but i do want to sell it.
i have other truck to move around in, and sold other trucks also. and i am selling other's also.....just makeing room for what's coming next!

Again, you´re wrong, the VCA sold ;)

You know that I was looking for a CE. I´m not waiting anymore for yours now but watched out for it because I like the low mls, 7k, right? Good Luck with the Sale! :)

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Again, you´re wrong, the VCA sold ;)

You know that I was looking for a CE. I´m not waiting anymore for yours now but watched out for it because I like the low mls, 7k, right? Good Luck with the Sale! :)

the guy backdown on the deal.

yes on the miles

this truck is intense

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-HENNESSEY-VENOM-1000-TWIN-TURBO-SRT-10_W0QQitemZ360166538304QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item53db993c40&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A317|240%3A1318

lamia2super said:
this truck is intense

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-HENNESSEY-VENOM-1000-TWIN-TURBO-SRT-10_W0QQitemZ360166538304QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item53db993c40&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A317|240%3A1318

can't open it????

whats so bad about it? i remember seeing it before for like 62k about 6 months back. either way the concept of driving arounding a 1000 hp truck is intense.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back