WTB Stock "Airbox to valve cover" plastic tube

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the tube that runs from the stock airbox to the passenger side valve cover PCV valve for the 04-05 SRT-10. The tube must be in good shape and be a direct fit from the airbox to the PCV valve on the passenger side valve cover. If you have one available please PM me with a price. Cheers!

I'd seriously consider just getting 1 inch vacuum tube, that's just about what it is.

Yeah but then I have to go play "findy to fitty" and I don't have the time to mess with hunting it down, plus I want the full stock piece to make it stock again. Thanks for the recommendation.

Just looked in the garage,I have the black hard plastic tube,and the soft brown plastic tube,which one do you need? let me know and I can send it out tomorrow.

I need both as I cut them for the aftermarket K&N setup. Let me know what you need to get them in my hands. Thanks!

Cablefed said:
I need both as I cut them for the aftermarket K&N setup. Let me know what you need to get them in my hands. Thanks!
Just pm me your address and I will send them to you,the only thing I ask is put me first in line for the seat leavers and the fuel door.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back