Wtb strikers

So........ What's a good suggestion here..... Sell em or run em? Is 6500 a fair price or a bit much? I come from the vette community so there is a zillion guys always needing something and it kinda seems with there being less viper "stuff" obviously less of a buyers/sellers market, thoughts.....

So........ What's a good suggestion here..... Sell em or run em? Is 6500 a fair price or a bit much? I come from the vette community so there is a zillion guys always needing something and it kinda seems with there being less viper "stuff" obviously less of a buyers/sellers market, thoughts.....

It is a bit steep. Lowering the price will certainly help.

Me personally I can't pay 6500 then need 2k to get them in running condition. With rockers and all maybe. But today's vendors are coming up with some good heads for a lot less money.

Alright I give, who wants these for 4000 plus shipping or I may meet someone if your close-ish

Just so I can clarify for a friend, these are just the heads? No lifters or rods or anything in them right?

Along with the cam as well, also they do have springs, but you are correct outside of that

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back