WTB Working RBQ Radio

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the 6 disc radio that came with most of these trucks from the factory. The unit needs to be working and in great shape. If you have one please PM me with a price. Cheers!

Cablefed said:
I'm looking for the 6 disc radio that came with most of these trucks from the factory. The unit needs to be working and in great shape. If you have one please PM me with a price. Cheers!
PM Sent...

Cablefed said:
So did you get a deal?

Not yet...the 06 and 05 units are different. I found a couple on ebay just wanted to check here first. I have an RB-1 in the truck now with plans to pull and sell since its a nicer unit. I sold my RB-4 when I pulled it to place the RB-1 unit in. Still looking for the RBQ unit. Cheers!

Cablefed said:
Not yet...the 06 and 05 units are different. I found a couple on ebay just wanted to check here first. I have an RB-1 in the truck now with plans to pull and sell since its a nicer unit. I sold my RB-4 when I pulled it to place the RB-1 unit in. Still looking for the RBQ unit. Cheers!
Can you school me a little, I have a 6-disc player out of an 04. No nav. What unit do i have.:dontknow:

Have one for sale, brand new condition if you're still interested..

lots on ebay for ~$250.00...........;)

you don't have to get an rbq just out of our trucks, as long as the part # starts with p05, it will work....... it's the part # p56 one's that have no sound in our trucks. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back