WTF is this????! Spider Bite??!

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was trimming the hedges and some overgrown underbrush along the fence Saturday. At the end of the night, I noticed a spot on my arm. It appeared to be what I thought was a new mole. I spent all day in the sun without any sunscreen, so I didn't think much of it. However, new moles should be looked at anyways. . . .

Then yesterday, I get up and prepare to do some more yard work and I notice another spot on my right leg. Again, I overlook it, and go about my business and continue the day.

Well, last night I noticed it started looking like what I want to call an "ulcer". I got online and starting reading about chit, and according to what I read online I've aquired some sort of necrosis. Which is deadening of the skin, also associated with Brown Recluse Spiders!!! :eek:

I hope this isn't what has happened. I've heard some scary shit, and seen some scary pictures last night! Has anyone else had similar places on their skin? Please see pics.

I've taken off work and I'm going to the doctor today.

Pics 1-3 are my arm. Pics 3-6 are my leg.

DSCN1813.jpg

DSCN1814.jpg

DSCN1815.jpg

DSCN1816.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg

DSCN1818.jpg

Jimi, Have a possible job for Corteney, friend of mine wants her to call him. Office work.

If it happens to be a Brown recluse spider bite...you will need to see a doctor and they will prescribe some pretty strong medications. The bite from a brown recluse destroys a lot of flesh and can be a long process in healing the wound...

hope it aint a spider bite. but id get it looked at. if it got that bad in 2 days it may be. you can tell it has infection around it

Sorry dude haven't seen anything like that before. Good luck Jimi and let us know.

You for sure got bit by something...looks like a little cellulitis around the area...warm to touch, tender, increased redness....you need to see the MD just to be safe. Let us know how it turns out.
Dawn

Looks like Brown recluse spider bite get it check out ASAP. It will continue to get worse. Prof is right it will probably get worse before it gets better these bites are nothing to mess around with.

Last edited:
Could'a been a pissed off garden gnome, why were you messing with their clubhouse anyway?

Always always ALWAYS spray the intended work area with bug killer before working in brush and weeds. :eek: It's just cheap insurance.

Hope it's not a spider bite. :(

Jimi, Have you noticed that your vision has improved? Things like forks sticking to your hand? Are you having feelings of precognition? Do you have the ability to climb walls with your bare hands? Able to shoot webs from your wrist?

If so, time for the suit... ;)

If not, go to a doctor.

TREKER said:
Jimi, Have you noticed that your vision has improved? Things like forks sticking to your hand? Are you having feelings of precognition? Do you have the ability to climb walls with your bare hands? Able to shoot webs from your wrist?

If so, time for the suit... ;)

If not, go to a doctor.

hehehehehehehe

Yes Jimi.... See a Doc

Spider bite bro............ Go to the doctor let them give you the shot and they are going to put you on antibotics that is strong enough for a horse..Call me bro

505'sFastestViper. said:
img_BRS_thumb_day_10.jpg

brown_recluse2.jpg

spider bite from a brown recluse and a spider

Dom seems to have beat me to it.. Had it been a Brown Recluse bite, I DOUBT you'd be here writing about it.. Yet and still, get it checked out. I'll reserve the "wuss" name calling for when you're advised that it isn't a bite after all..:D

Did you cut an X and suck out the venom----See a doctor Roz.....looks like a few other red spots near the area.....Carfully look around the area you were working and see if you notice any bugs...spray the area with insecticide.....A black widow spider bit me on my stomach and did not leave that type of mark, but stung like hell...

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Dom seems to have beat me to it.. Had it been a Brown Recluse bite, I DOUBT you'd be here writing about it.. Yet and still, get it checked out. I'll reserve the "wuss" name calling for when you're advised that it isn't a bite after all..:D

Doms pic isnt from a spider bite, sorry Dommi, didnt want to scare Jimi. hope you feel better.

Definately get thee to a fkn doctor, mui pronto.........!! mas rapido...

God bless ya, Jimi......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back