WTF?????

YellowFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm watching recent events on this forum unfold and wondering WTF.... C'mon guys basically saying "I'm going to take may ball and go home" is just a knee jerk reaction to the problem and solves nothing. I have a great deal of respect for the members of this forum. Some for their technical expertise, some for their win at all costs attitude, some for their levelheadedness, and some for their sense of humor. Well you get the idea. This forum is FULL of type A people and conflict is bound to happen. Take some time to cool off, reassess and move on. I'm not going to name names or point fingers, everyone, except maybe for some newbies, knows the deal. I agree with other posts that have been made, take it to PM, or better yet the phone, and come to a resolution. If someone new looks in today and gets caught in this crossfire, what do you think the chances are they'll stick around? It's doing us all a great disservice. I think the new forum motto should be "Think before you mash the f-ing enter key" Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Jeff

YellowFever said:
I'm watching recent events on this forum unfold and wondering WTF.... C'mon guys basically saying "I'm going to take may ball and go home" is just a knee jerk reaction to the problem and solves nothing. I have a great deal of respect for the members of this forum. Some for their technical expertise, some for their win at all costs attitude, some for their levelheadedness, and some for their sense of humor. Well you get the idea. This forum is FULL of type A people and conflict is bound to happen. Take some time to cool off, reassess and move on. I'm not going to name names or point fingers, everyone, except maybe for some newbies, knows the deal. I agree with other posts that have been made, take it to PM, or better yet the phone, and come to a resolution. If someone new looks in today and gets caught in this crossfire, what do you think the chances are they'll stick around? It's doing us all a great disservice. I think the new forum motto should be "Think before you mash the f-ing enter key" Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Jeff

Damn, if I thought before I mashed the "Enter Key" I would never post anything.:eek: :p :D

Silverback said:
Damn, if I thought before I mashed the "Enter Key" I would never post anything.:eek: :p :D
Thats what i was thinking, I better get my boxing gloves on to type. He-He:D

J.R.

YellowFever said:

Jeff
:dontknow: :D I am offended :star:

1Fast400 said:
I agree. I've had my thread deleted and have promised to stay away from anything dealing with that debacle. I've posted in a few threads and have people attacking me, even when I'm trying to explain how a rearend works. That's fine, I understand it will be that way till things calm down. I'm just going to post when I have something of technical value to add.

My 2 cents

I am the complete opposite as you in knowledge. With that said, I'm at least smart enough to listen to both sides. I guess all I'm really saying is, make your point, thats all you can do. It's really up to the rest of us to make up our own mind. Science and physics proves alot of things, but how many really pay attention until after the fact

All good in my book. we need both sides

Jeff

I agree with Jeff. We need both sides.

I certainly haven't got any tech knowledge so I learn by reading everyones posts.

With that said, I hope everyone works their differences out. If so, maybe we can apply the method to world peace.

I got a post ho thread to catch, so everyone - CHILL and no one should leave. In my opnion.

mopower1958 said:
Yea but you just have a plain ole RUNNING STOCK RED TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

:D ..................:D

Wifey said:
I agree with Jeff. We need both sides.

I certainly haven't got any tech knowledge so I learn by reading everyones posts.

With that said, I hope everyone works their differences out. If so, maybe we can apply the method to world peace.

I got a post ho thread to catch, so everyone - CHILL and no one should leave. In my opnion.

Yea but you just have a plain ole STOCK RED TRUCK!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

mopower1958 said:
Yea but you just have a plain ole STOCK RED TRUCK!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
Brand new Shiny Red Super Stock Dodge........ :rock: :rock: :D

mopower1958 said:
Good afternoon lady. How are you?
Very good and how are you kind sir? :dontknow: Fine I am a hopin :rock:

mopower1958 said:
Yea it finally cooled off, makes life easier in the shop! Thanks, I am doing well.
I know you are a busy busy man! How is that nice looking truck of yours? :dontknow: I so mean that by the way. I love your truck :D :rock:

Wifey said:
I know you are a busy busy man! How is that nice looking truck of yours? :dontknow: I so mean that by the way. I love your truck :D :rock:

Thank you. It ran its best time last weekend at Cruisin The Coast so it is all good. I kinda like RED too. We are painting my son's Duster RED! Well I am hoing up the WTF thread!! Sorry:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back