X-metal catless midpipes $175 + shipping

drcraig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The second best mod I ever did for my SRT. Nothing beats the sound and great seat of the pants improvement. $175 plus shipping.

Craig

drcraig said:
The second best mod I ever did for my SRT. Nothing beats the sound and great seat of the pants improvement. $175 plus shipping.

Craig

You got any pics and how long were they on your truck? Thanks!

greatone61 said:
You got any pics and how long were they on your truck? Thanks!

Kind to embarrassed, but I do not know how to post pictures on this forum. I painted them with an aluminum silver color and it held up quite well. They are without any dings or dents, they are in the same shape as they arrived from Gary. They fit my QC. They were made by Boomer of X-metal and many of us on the forum have them

drcraig said:

Craig
What was the first? Stage II?

RedRamRules said:
Do you know if they fit RC applications as well?

Ya Juan they do. You may have to cut a little length but they will fit right up. For you I would drive 1/2 way and deliver them to Bakersfield :D

Dudes this is a deal.........I bought mine used as well..........they work excellent..... whomever scores these is lucky and smart. Cheap power easy!!! Sims are simple mechanical ones......cheap if they dont come with em too.

patrick

i got my mids, sims and magnaflow cat back for $350. best mod ever :rock:

How come you selling them ? May be interested.Does it come with the 02 sims.? Where you located.Shiping might kick my ass.Let me know

Sold and shipped. Thanks for all your interest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back