X Metal Mid Pipes

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of X Metal stainless steel mid pipes (no cats), brand new. All mounting hardware and sensor extensions included. Bolt them on and go. $250 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2496.jpg
    IMG_2496.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2497.jpg
    IMG_2497.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 213
I would love to buy these but do not think they will fit on to my Mopar LT headers.

what a blast from the past

GLWS

What exactly are mid pipes? Sorry for the noob question. Im still learning.

What exactly are mid pipes? Sorry for the noob question. Im still learning.

They are straight pipes that eliminate the catalytic converters.Located between the headers and the exhaust. Makes the truck breath better, plus a little HP gains, and some significant sound change, even with a stock exhaust.

So these mount up to stock headers? Im not sure of my catback exhaust as the previous owner has installed dual side exit exhausts and there are magnaflow mufflers.

So these mount up to stock headers? Im not sure of my catback exhaust as the previous owner has installed dual side exit exhausts and there are magnaflow mufflers.

Assuming you have a regular cab. They mount to the stock headers, even aftermarket headers, unless they are long tube. If your catback exhaust is mounted to your factory mid pipes, and they have not been altered in any way, these mid pipes would replace the one's you already have, eliminating the 4 catalytic converters, 2 on each mid pipe. It's a bolt on install.

No I have a 05 QC. Thanks for all of your help still, gl with your sell. Thanks again!

Great pipes!!!! Exactly what I run...love em:burnout:

They are great pipes, from one of the first companies to ever produce aftermarket products for our trucks. I just can't seem to sell them:D I'm a California guy, I never installed them after purchasing them, and having to smog the truck every 2 years now, prevents me from doing so.

I hear ya... we have to run the gauntlet of full emissions here in New York State as well. Luckily I have a good friend that owens an inspection station....lol, we usually work on it for a full weekend to try to get it to pass...and here that's every year!!!!

I hear ya... we have to run the gauntlet of full emissions here in New York State as well. Luckily I have a good friend that owens an inspection station....lol, we usually work on it for a full weekend to try to get it to pass...and here that's every year!!!!

Nevermind.... I thought we had it bad. I only need to smog every three years. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back