X-Metal Shifter

is this better than the B&M , with a t handle,,, i heard you have to twist it all crazzy or something... will tha twork with the T.. cause thats where my go fast button is...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
is this better than the B&M , with a t handle,,, i heard you have to twist it all crazzy or something... will tha twork with the T.. cause thats where my go fast button is...

Ya, you have to twist it. It's kinda weird and hard to explain. Some people love it, and some people hate it. I bought one so I could compare it to the B&M. I didn't like it so I just sold it for what I paid for it:dontknow: You won't know unless you try:D

I'm pretty sure the threads are the same on both.

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya, you have to twist it. It's kinda weird and hard to explain. Some people love it, and some people hate it. I bought one so I could compare it to the B&M. I didn't like it so I just sold it for what I paid for it:dontknow: You won't know unless you try:D

I'm pretty sure the threads are the same on both.
He is right it something you have to try,(Bought his) I like it so far but I havent taken it to the track yet. The T handle works I put the ball back on because that frigen handle gets very hot:argh: when it's parked in the sun. If you buy it and if you don't like it believe me you will still be able to get rid of it on here.

DevilDawg3097 said:
He is right it something you have to try,(Bought his) I like it so far but I havent taken it to the track yet. The T handle works I put the ball back on because that frigen handle gets very hot:argh: when it's parked in the sun. If you buy it and if you don't like it believe me you will still be able to get rid of it on here.

You WUSS....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back