X-Metal Shifter

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still up for grabs guys and gals,

2nd to last edition gary made. I paid over $500 for it. I will sell it for $175 shipped FIRM. Its in perfect condition and works like a champ on those 2nd to 3rd gear shifts we all hate. I had it on my truck for 10K miles. PM me if your interested.

Great price, excellent shifter, someone otta jump on this:rock: :D :D

:congrats:...... have them both...IV and the Gen. 10 (Gen.X) The X is in the Truck right now, but both are better than anything that's out there.....:rock:

Quick

QuickSilver said:
:congrats:...... have them both...IV and the Gen. 10 (Gen.X) The X is in the Truck right now, but both are better than anything that's out there.....:rock:

Quick

that's like my mistress and wife.... :p :D :D :D :rock:

How about a pic of the shifter. I don't know what a Gen IV looks like. Is it the one with the "hand grip" shifter?

No grip guys you gotta add the stock ball to the top of the tree or your choice off tap handle. Standard shift rod with the pretty x-metal logo on billet aluminum. Adjustable height and it works. $175 SHIPPED...if you want it please make payment to [email protected] and I will ship it via fedex ground. Cheers!

Tried to send you a PM but your box was full. Any ways, can you hold it for me until I get back to the states? I should be back Tuesday.

First person to get $175 to my paypal account gets it. I cleared my inbox sorry about that.

dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back