X-Metal Throttle Body for Sale

rdebow

Reaction score
I have a brand new X-Metal throttle body that I need to sell. Never installed.

Need the funds.

Selling for $350 shipped.

Will take Paypal.

Can email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Richard.

PM received and one sent back.

TB is pending sale.

Thanks.

Throttle Bodies

joemags54 said:
If anybody wants another one, I'll match the offer. Brand new in the box. Never installed. :) send a PM.

Just curious, why are all these throttle bodies not being installed? What is thne potential gain from installing one and why would you buy one and not have it installed?

Thanks!

Rick

Mine is sold.

Only reason I sold mine is that I needed the funds. Thinking about selling the truck possibly in the summer or sooner. Not worth the time to put parts on then pull them off in 6 months or so if I do sell the truck.

It a very nice piece.

Rick_R said:
Just curious, why are all these throttle bodies not being installed? What is thne potential gain from installing one and why would you buy one and not have it installed?

Thanks!

Rick
This is only the first one I saw for sale, I offer mine, because I am not personally comfortable with the install. Many members I trust, have said the TB adds a certain "crispness" to throttle response. If anybody wants mine they are welcome to it. :)

joemags54 said:
This is only the first one I saw for sale, I offer mine, because I am not personally comfortable with the install. Many members I trust, have said the TB adds a certain "crispness" to throttle response. If anybody wants mine they are welcome to it. :)

Not sure if I am one of those trusted members:D ;) , but I would concur on that description......"added crispness". Trucks throttle response is improved and feels as though it does pull harder. For the gb price it was well worth it IMO. As a bonus it looks quite cool as well.

As for the install, I would not have attempted install without the help of a mechanic friend of mine............... outside of a little trouble spots it was not that difficult. I could do it by myself now if I had to.

patrick

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
Not sure if I am one of those trusted members:D ;) , but I would concur on that description......"added crispness". Trucks throttle response is improved and feels as though it does pull harder. For the gb price it was well worth it IMO. As a bonus it looks quite cool as well.

As for the install, I would not have attempted install without the help of a mechanic friend of mine............... outside of a little trouble spots it was not that difficult. I could do it by myself now if I had to.

patrick
Thanks for your sincere comments Patrick!..... I could ship my truck to Maui and you can show me how to install my TB:p (I have not heard from WOLRAM yet)

Rick_R said:

Thanks!

Rick

That's a darn good question. But I am not one to talk (almost).. Mine sat brand new in the box for many moons before silverqc took it upon himself to install it for me during a GTG last year at z-man's house. If he hadn't done that I'm afraid mine would have been sold or for sale too.:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
That's a darn good question. But I am not one to talk (almost).. Mine sat brand new in the box for many moons before silverqc took it upon himself to install it for me during a GTG last year at z-man's house. If he hadn't done that I'm afraid mine would have been sold or for sale too.:dontknow:
WOW! I'm feeling waaaaaay better, hearing stories like these. Thanks VP.:)

joemags54 said:
WOW! I'm feeling waaaaaay better, hearing stories like these. Thanks VP.:)

What are you doing Joey baby???? Selling your tb behind my back are you??? :mad:

are you having sleepless nights knowing that yours has not been installed and worrying if it will be installed properly?

I know where you are comign from but remember... Begood installed his ;) in no time at all and he's friends with Mikey. :D Soon the cold weather will abate and we will be staring at our rigs in your driveway once again. That and a few :beer:

I am fully confident that we can do this without incident. we will do yours first ;) then mine. Best to get a surgeon early that later. :D

Stop this nonsense about selling your tb. :elefant:

TREKER said:
What are you doing Joey baby???? Selling your tb behind my back are you??? :mad:

are you having sleepless nights knowing that yours has not been installed and worrying if it will be installed properly?

I know where you are comign from but remember... Begood installed his ;) in no time at all and he's friends with Mikey. :D Soon the cold weather will abate and we will be staring at our rigs in your driveway once again. That and a few :beer:

I am fully confident that we can do this without incident. we will do yours first ;) then mine. Best to get a surgeon early that later. :D

Stop this nonsense about selling your tb. :elefant:

YEAH :rock: at least try it out once.... install is no big deal... you can always go back stock if you don't like it ... BLINGBLINGBLING :rock: :rock: :rock:

Floor said:
if you still have it I'll be happy to take it out of your hands....
I do still have it, but, to be fair, my PM's were full when WOLFRAM tried to contact me. He is first. I have sent him a PM. If he declines, Floor, you will be next in line. I will let you know. Thank you for your interest.:) PS, don't tell Treker!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back