XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great.

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
This is great.

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm
Great deal done

It is things like this that just really gets to me!!!

...and reminds me that this is the GREATEST FORUM EVER!;) I don't visit as much anymore....but, every time I do there is something that chokes me up around here. Especially your support of the Armed Services!!!! God Bless the VTCOA and America's Military!!!!! :)

This is a GREAT find Welsh!:D

done, dont know why it took me so long to look at this thread. a church came by the other day and dropped off Jase a christmas stocking full of stuff. the guy that dropped it off has a son in the Marine Corps too. Jase actually got him to sign up. anyway i thought it was special that they would think of all the young soldiers serving here in town.

That was great. thanks for letting me and my family participate.

done,thankyou and bump:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back