Ya gotta watch the ending of this one..

Amazing that he walked away completely unhurt. But they'll never get "that smell" out of it now.

Yeah thay guy is very lucky...Too bad for the VIPER...

SilvrSRT10 said:
Amazing that he walked away completely unhurt. But they'll never get "that smell" out of it now.

hehe, that's for sure... :toilet: doesn't clean up that easy.. :)

04 SRT 10 said:
Yeah thay guy is very lucky...Too bad for the VIPER...

Yeah, too bad that "America's best muscle car" couldn't be bothered to have ABS (well, that year's model anyway). I bet he'd have made the corner if the brakes hadn't locked up.;)

Listen closely,I thought I heard (OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII):dontknow:

I didn't expect that to happen, but He definitely beat him down the hill.
Hate to see the recovery/towing bill on that one, but I thing that was the least of his worrys.

Inside cam shot would have been great!

that is cool except for the ending ...i like to do that kind of driving but i mostly do it aginst the clock ....sept 14th to the 17th i'm running my ferrari up the VIRGINIA CITY HILLCLIMB in NEVADA. and it is like that road, cliff's on one side and hill on the other......(its 5.2mils long and has 21truns and climbs 1200ft)there is no room for error and there is no off areas to allow for mistakes....FUN....:rock: (last year my time was 3:53)

funny thing is that as soon as the video started I saw that they started crossing yellow lines...I'm thinking neither of these wipes can drive worth a shit....surely at the end i was right..although i didnt want to be. real race cars dont have abs anyways, and real race car drivers dont need em'

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back