Yellow Fever #007 on Ebay

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its up there and the reserve is clearly posted at 26kl :( :( :(

FYI for those interested in the market on these trucks. I will let you know what it finally goes for. I have had a lot of interest but more than likely nothing will happen til the last minute. I'm biased towards my truck but I do think it's a very fine example of a future collectible. It's a very clean, limited Edition # truck that has a unique history to it.

The current market on these trucks makes me sick, IMO they are the victim of current economic and social issues much like the late 60s early 70s muscle. I already know I will regret this but , times and family come first. I'm in a position that I need to sell but my advice for others who are not is KEEP IT!!! THEY ARE VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION, RARE, UNIQUE VEHICLES!! Times are changing fellas and I seriously doubt that a big ass truck with an even bigger gas guzzlin engine will ever see the light of day. One day when all the drama is done with and energy solutions are in sight these trucks will be a prime example of collectible modern muscle.

That being said it is a great opportunity for some people to "get into" a truly bad ass ride that couldn't afford the sticker some had to pay. I think that's a pretty cool thing.

Sooo, I've had plenty of potential buyers contact me and a WHOLE LOT of overseas buyers wanting the truck, some have even asked to end the auction early. I've decided to roll the dice and see what bids I can get. I'll keep you all posted...

Sorry to get a lil dramatic, but I love this fkn truck and have put a lot of time, $ and emotions in her.

Sold, I decided to end the auction early because my buyer was a "sure thing" and I didn't want to re list. 26k final price and it's new home will be England. I've told the buyer about the forum and will update the YF Registry with the owners name and location.

VIPER D.N.A said:
Sold, I decided to end the auction early because my buyer was a "sure thing" and I didn't want to re list. 26k final price and it's new home will be England. I've told the buyer about the forum and will update the YF Registry with the owners name and location.

Congratulations of your sale. I know it must have been painful. Best wishes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back