Yellow Fever # 068 For Sale

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manaflows, Mopar cai, Valentine 1, Raptor shift light, us speed mats, zero altitude door sills and gas lid, x-Metal Gen 4 shifter, X-metal -2-1 drop, bedrug, flush mount deck lid, smoked headlights, smoked taillights and brake above cab, dc stage 2 flash, Tint, some extra badging. California Car Cover. catless mids with welded bongs. ceramic brakes, silstar lights, cal vue mirrors, 172 -t-stat. sirrius satellite radio.

I also have all the stock parts including ecm.

The truck has been babied from day 1. Yellow Fever # 068 Rc. The pics do not show the mirrors, or the smoked tails.

Have window sticker an all original documentation including build sheet.

25k miles

35k takes it.

Attachments

• DSC00178.JPG
    DSC00178.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 533
  • DSC00179.JPG
    DSC00179.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Very nice looking truck. Sorry you are getting rid of her! Hope everything is ok!

You might be off selling some of the after market items separately. I would be interested in the bed cover if you want to break it up. Just a thought.

Looks like your truck is in very good shape! Good luck with your sell!

Thanks guys, I love the truck. I have the benefit of living in a very rural area of Southwest Georgia with many straight flat open roads with very little or no traffic. This truck was made for this place it is a blast.I love it very much.I just have to many toys and bought a new home in June. The problem with that was I still have to pay for the other house as it has been on the market for 6 months now priced 40k below appraisal with very little interest. Whoever gets this truck will get everything that they could want in a cool performance vehicle. I have every single stock part for it. But I couldn't imagine someone wanting to put them back on.

no the cover is aftermarket from California concepts. . I have plenty of pics send me your e-mail and I will send them to you. They are hard to upload to the forum without resizing.

Last edited:
I was also wondering where you got that bed cover. Looks awsome.
The side decal, did Steve make that?

The bed cover came from California Concepts, The vtcoa logo came from BDIA another vendor back on the NFFF forum.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back