All SO CAL Members

either/or, Im cool with whatever! FstJack's gonna be riding with me, and he's not a spicy fan, so anything not hot! lol.

I like whatever fills me up! :D

-Red

OK, this is the place. It is in old town, which is a pretty cool place for anyone that has never been. Easy to get to, right off the 15 from either direction. Usually a bunch of bikes and hot rods in the area. Won't be as good as my bbq for those that have had it, but it will still be pretty tasty LOL.

http://www.sweetlumpysbbq.com/

OCBob said:
OK, this is the place. It is in old town, which is a pretty cool place for anyone that has never been. Easy to get to, right off the 15 from either direction. Usually a bunch of bikes and hot rods in the area. Won't be as good as my bbq for those that have had it, but it will still be pretty tasty LOL.

http://www.sweetlumpysbbq.com/

DONE-12pm on Saturday sound good for everyone? I have been dying for BBQ. Perfect choice Bob. As always you know your BBQ.

Talk to you guys later today.

Kevin

RedSrt007 said:
head south, then follow kev back up! that way you can see/meet some new people :D

-Red
I'll be right behind you.:D I think I met everybody thats going both places. Have you?:D

UNIBOY said:
I'll be right behind you.:D I think I met everybody thats going both places. Have you?:D

Hey Mas,

You can come by my place-Ill drive to Temecula then come back to drop you at your truck to drive up to LACR.

I gottah get one last stab at gettin you at the track.

I know I still have a couple of mods to go before that will happen but maybe Ill get a better reaction and youll spin or mis shift. :D

Call you later.

Kevin

RedSrt007 said:
Yup, when I was up at DC for 9 hours :D
C'mon not everyone there are still a few.:D Be a man and put nowwhat in his place.:)
Mas

UNIBOY said:
C'mon not everyone there are still a few.:D Be a man and put nowwhat in his place.:)
Mas

Cant do it mas, I would if I could. I got jack with me 1st off, 2nd Im not doing a 6 hour round trip drive :idea: .

I will be up there soon enough, and when I do ....:burnout: :burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
Cant do it mas, I would if I could. I got jack with me 1st off, 2nd Im not doing a 6 hour round trip drive :idea: .

I will be up there soon enough, and when I do ....:burnout: :burnout:
6 hour round trip drive:confused:

UNIBOY said:
6 hour round trip drive:confused:
160 miles one way on a Sat. driving 150 mph should a little over an hour.:idea: Oh I forgot you will probably have to fill up gas too.:D

UNIBOY said:
160 miles one way on a Sat. driving 150 mph should a little over an hour.:idea: Oh I forgot you will probably have to fill up gas too.:D

160 miles / 65mph = 2.5 without stopping for gas/etc... yup, 3 hours :rock:
not to worry my son..i will be there soon enough...

RedSrt007 said:
160 miles / 65mph = 2.5 without stopping for gas/etc... yup, 3 hours :rock:
not to worry my son..i will be there soon enough...
How in the hell can you drive 65. I think 6th gear idling is 70.:D

Can someone make a list of who is going Temecula and who is going to LACR.

Here is a list for Sat. 5/27/06.

Sweetlumpysbbq (Temecula) 12:00pm
SHU-DOG
OCBob
RedSrt007
FSTJACK
UNIBOY
Voodoo ???
Wifey ???

LACR 4:00pm
SHU-DOG
Nowwhat