Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Here is a word of advice and caution ….
DON’T use a margin account or be a SHORT unless you really understand the consequences..You can literally loose your shirt , underwire , shoes and everything else .
Never!! Gotta save the slippers!! Hahah

In 2021 , when GME took off this guy was on social media begging people for money because he got smoked on his GME SHORT and the broker went after him with a margin call .. People had no sympathy for this guy .. who knows what happened to him .

In 2021 , when GME took off this guy was on social media begging people for money because he got smoked on his GME SHORT and the broker went after him with a margin call .. People had no sympathy for this guy .. who knows what happened to him .
That's way too risky for me! Some people like to gamble

The only real way is to get your feet wet and see the actual .. your smart and know that you don’t want to go in blind without basic knowledge. You know and have learned more than most people ai know ..
like a I’ve stated start very small to test the water !

Never!! Gotta save the slippers!! Hahah
Hahaha !

I have a watchlist. I'm building up to it hahahaha!

That's way too risky for me! Some people like to gamble
Good to hear that ,, those kind of game are for people with exposable cash only IMO !

Good to hear that ,, those kind of game are for people with exposable cash only IMO !
Guaranteed i have zero of that! Fixed income so every dollar has a name! That's a Dave Ramsey thing lol

That’s one of the first things to do .. learn and watch the choices ,, DD has begun .

You can open a brokerage account , fund it and have all the time you need before investing in anything . You’ll be ready ! You can take the cash out anytime you choose .. it’s just like a bank account but with crappy interest hahaha . You can also buy a few couple shares of a few choices and see without losing your tail and will give you the knowledge of and learning the platform ..

The thing i regret most is that the education system didn't teach us more about finances and investing at the basic level. Would make a big difference if they did!

That’s one of the first things to do .. learn and watch the choices ,, DD has begun .

You can open a brokerage account , fund it and have all the time you need before investing in anything . You’ll be ready ! You can take the cash out anytime you choose .. it’s just like a bank account but with crappy interest hahaha . You can also buy a few couple shares of a few choices and see without losing your tail and will give you the knowledge of and learning the platform ..
That's my next step

Personally the Schawb platform maybe the easiest to start with and navigate.. has the tools needed for me that I’ve mentioned before . Fidelity is a bit of a pain till you get use to where the heck certain things are hiding hahaha .. I have both !

Schwab bought TD Ameritrade a while ago and has transitioned everyone accounts over to their platform .. TD I really liked .. but Schwab has improved the platform tremendously and aim close to 100% satisfied haha .

The thing i regret most is that the education system didn't teach us more about finances and investing at the basic level. Would make a big difference if they did!
I’ve been saying that for more decades than I can count .. there is way more than just learning 2+2 = and IMO financial basics should be a requirement to prepare the young for real life ..

DJT is one i would have bought a few of when they were 25ish a few weeks back but only because in watching it i could tell that was probably last time it would be that low with all the media action and election coming up

I would think it will go down after election and wouldn't be a keeper

I’ve been saying that for more decades than I can count .. there is way more than just learning 2+2 = and IMO financial basics should be a requirement to prepare the young for real life ..
Definitely! But looking at what's on the menu at schools these days it's obviously not the goal to teach legs and reality. Sad sad sad

Personally the Schawb platform maybe the easiest to start with and navigate.. has the tools needed for me that I’ve mentioned before . Fidelity is a bit of a pain till you get use to where the heck certain things are hiding hahaha .. I have both !

Schwab bought TD Ameritrade a while ago and has transitioned everyone accounts over to their platform .. TD I really liked .. but Schwab has improved the platform tremendously and aim close to 100% satisfied haha .
I'm looking at that one!

DJT is one i would have bought a few of when they were 25ish a few weeks back but only because in watching it i could tell that was probably last time it would be that low with all the media action and election coming up

I would think it will go down after election and wouldn't be a keeper
DJT ,, For me it’s a flip( Day trade ) or a swing trade .. with very very small 3 to 10 share buys .. I don’t see anything that says a Parabolic pop like the first one when it was DWAC ( SPAC ) . I do own a a 2 remaining shares at the moment @67.93 that I just hold now for chits and giggles to see what happens . I made a great amount on the DWAC first pop as I stated on an earlier post ( the PO trade from the crooks and should have made a lot more ) . I’ve done many 3 to 20 share flips for lunch money ever since . That profit in itself makes up for a good amount more that covers the shares easily that remain ,, I can loose even if DJT instantly went out of business hahaha! I could add more at a lower price and may. I don’t intend on jumping in with a large buy again ! Personally Imjust don’t see a Major catalyst for a monster pop and drop happening .. the only things I see left are the Nomination and the win of the election , TRUMP ! The valuations just isn’t there for a small cap like DJT or the company financials and growth . No dividend ! Manipulation is active with DJT I have no doubt about that . If it bags then the best bet is to sell it at the best price you think you can get and use it as a tax loss write of EOY ,IMO ! Earnings are a big tell tell to watch and you have to ask yourself , WHAT EXACTLY DOES DJT HAVE GOING FOR IT TO GROW ? I seriously don’t believe that Truth Social will become the next X ( formerly known as the Twit hahaha) ot the next Freakbook (META).

Definitely! But looking at what's on the menu at schools these days it's obviously not the goal to teach legs and reality. Sad sad sad
It hasn’t been a real institution to teach in a very long time . Bottom line should be going to the basics of learning and stop adding and changing the Ciriculum every year .. Common Core for instance freaked out every teacher I know ! Sandy was a teacher when that happened.. Teachers had ZERO idea of what the hell that was and teach it . Now there busy pushing all the sick freak BS !
Just the other day a buddies neighbor came over to his place and was all freaked out about the Gay crap in her school with very young kids .. Parents were complaining and the teacher was taking the chit over it . She is completely against the crap and was actually talking about quitting her job . Remember this is in Florida ! The BS lies in the state are many and most are fooled by the crap of what’s going on ,, Mostly due to the federal mandates required by the education dept . And the local freaks running in the district .
What messed up is people vote for these scums because when they run and they are not required to state what political affiliations are on the ballots ! Same as Judges ! I personally tell people to find out what their political affiliation is and if they don’t tell you , DONT VOTE FOR THEM ! Call them , email them whatever it takes to find out ! I’m sure this is in every state !

I'm looking at that one!
I will recommend Schwab .. I also believe they may have carried over the paper trading from TD acquisition and a learning section .
My philosophy is you have to get your hands dirty at the school of hard knocks before you can become proficient in doing anything . Text book just gives you the basic knowledge and not real life experience.

Here is a learning experience for anyone to use even starting a job being completely deaf dumb and blind with absolutely no experience.. many decades ago , I started a labor job on a golf course . I didn’t even know how to load the string in a weed eater . The Superintendent kept telling me ai am over qualified for the job at the interview.. I told him ai want the job ! I never mentioned I needed a job hahaha ! He hired me and starting pay was 6.25 per hour . In Oder for me to push for advancement as fast as I could I collected the information needed to advance by finding out the timings and records of everything I could to learn the ropes of the operation of golf course maintenance. I collected colanders , application records that they tossed in the trash ,, made what became known as the magic book of chemical applications and any other thing imaginable to maintain a golf course while learning to operate every piece of equipment .. well low and behold within 6 months I became the Forman and approximately a year and a half a Assistant Superintendent of a high dollar private golf course . Then they Board decided to not renew the Superintendent’s contract and some real crap happened . They offered me the position . I refused as I didn’t think I was ready for that position at the time .. Well they ended up hiring in a slob from another golf course thar came in bringing most of his staff and laborers and cleaned house . I was one of the last to go because I was the one that knew all about the course and they tried to get me to tell them all the secrets hahaha , which I new was happening and I gave them NOTHING as Sergeant Schultz would apsara hahaha ! Well I went in to get my paycheck on a Friday and was informed my pay was being cut big and I was going to be demoted to labor. i told him that’s not happening . He eve tried to not pay my back vacation pay ( which I did get , 3 years worth ) and I was terminated the same day . I immediately made a phone call with a connection and told him it just happened and ai was higherd as a foremen immediately.. a slight down grade in position but the same pay . He told me he needed to approved with the top regional boss man of half the country private and resort sector for at the time was the largest Golf course management company I the world . I was approved in a few months and became the Assistant superintendent for one of the top private courses of the entire Easter sector . With in a few months I became the traveling at no notice trouble shooting Superintendent and transferred to other course that had turned into big problems and they terminated the superintendents.
One of the big things about assistant and superintendent is that both require a college degree in a related field ,, Agronomy.. min.2 years for assistant and 4 years for Superintendent.. yet ai started at the below bottom , learned very fast , advanced very fast and was accepted and higherd against the requirements .. I proved myself to top dogs and became upper management..

All in all my point is if you want something go after it hard and fast even if you don’t know the first thing about doing something. It’s all about a strong work ethic, learning mind set and wanted to enjoy success at everything you try and do … failures happen , poor decisions happen , That’s the school of hard knocks .. Just knock back harder and like the A-Team the plan sooner or later comes together !

GO FOR IT but be SMART AND HAVE A PLAN !

That's a great insight and it does prove that you get back what you put in to whatever your goal is! It crosses over to anything we do!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back