Recent purchase help

castaway

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm heading out on Monday to pick up an SRT-10. Does anyone have any information about the truck with the VIN 3D3HA18H36G197998?

@ViperJeff is the registry keeper maybe he'll help out when he checks in next time.

What year is your truck?

Last edited:
Glad you guys could help him!!

There are a few 04s on classic.com listed for an arm and a leg. Not auctions so they'll probably sit for a good while. Hoping they get the top dollar for them! Sorta cheap actually compared to a new truck these days

There are a few 04s on classic.com listed for an arm and a leg. Not auctions so they'll probably sit for a good while. Hoping they get the top dollar for them! Sorta cheap actually compared to a new truck these days
The these days prices are nuts … buy them from a dealer and drive them off the lot and you loose $40k instantly hahaha !

The these days prices are nuts … buy them from a dealer and drive them off the lot and you loose $40k instantly hahaha !
So true that's exactly what happens!

I saw a great piece on YouTube on exactly how to work the purchase backwards from the dealers cost rather than from the MSRP. It was a great show and I will definitely watch it again before I ever buy another new vehicle.

I bought mine with demo miles on it .. the price for the truck and options if I remember right was just under 52k and I got it minus the drive off the lot discount included/ deducted hahaha and paid cash .

I bought mine with demo miles on it .. the price for the truck and options if I remember right was just under 52k and I got it minus the drive off the lot discount included/ deducted hahaha and paid cash .
I didn't pay cash. They added a 10k dealer Mark up on top of it too so I basically paid out the ass!! But there were only three anywhere local and i wanted one!

The jerks wouldn't even allow me to test drive it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back