VTCOA Club Shirt Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad we couldn't have bought back the damaged ones for $10-$15. Never hurts to ask.

Too bad we couldn't have bought back the damaged ones for $10-$15. Never hurts to ask.

Sorry I have to ship them all back. My blood pressure was through the roof yesterday over the quality issue. But I have the UPS label printed up and will shipping them back today!

I understand. I just wonder what they are going to do with them. It would be nice if we could call and buy them for a reduce price.

I understand. I just wonder what they are going to do with them. It would be nice if we could call and buy them for a reduce price.

be nice for workin on the truck shirt:rock::rock::rock:

Is there an update on the shirts?

Ok just got off the phone to confirm, they admitted there was something wrong with the shirts "as the ink did not properly dry". The entire order is getting redone and expected ETA to my place is DEC 5th. I will get them out ASAP even if I have to take my last vacation day to make it happen! Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
Ok just got off the phone to confirm, they admitted there was something wrong with the shirts "as the ink did not properly dry". The entire order is getting redone and expected ETA to my place is DEC 5th. I will get them out ASAP even if I have to take my last vacation day to make it happen! Hope this answers your question.

I can almost say you have till spring as it's no longer t-shit weather here LOL

Thanks for the updated.

I need a shipping address for the following members; I plan on using Fed-EX.
Stealth78
Joster
JaysSRT10
ZCx
bmxam962
chaynick

PM's sent for addresses, shirts expected at my place this week but we have weather moving in.

Damn, I am just a few weeks late. Should have bought my truck sooner. Hopefully there will be another round of orders soon.

I need a shipping address for the following members; I plan on using Fed-EX.
Stealth78
Joster
JaysSRT10
ZCx
bmxam962
chaynick

do help to read the thread, lol

PM sent.:rock::rock::rock:

at least here, FedEx does Saturday deliveries also. might help some one out:rock::rock::rock:

Shirts are in & done right this time! I will spend Saturday at Fed-Ex getting them shipped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386199987780.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386199987780.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 63
One more pic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386200178056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386200178056.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 62
Back