This guy definitely loves to detail !

We can hope that some how some way the heart will bet again .. GIF’s should not be a problem IMO ,, there common .
I think he could fix it if he had a mind to :oops:

Dakota bed all primed ,, going to let it set up for a bit and then decide on the bed liner paint .. the seem to only sell it in quarts .. damn makes me wonder how many quarts it’s going to take .. then. I’ll need the proper roller I guess .. UHG ! Always more than I planned on the Dakota .. butt yes butt it will get something hahaha ! CHIT !

At least I have a somewhat solid coat of Black primer on the 10’s hood and roof .. letting it set up and I’ll wipe it down and see what will still be needed for prep ! Still have to prep the entire truck before a repaint piece by piece I guess with the HO owners nosy A$$Hats watching ..

Pics? Lol

A lot of work! Multi tasking right along ...

From this to that to this to that :rolleyes:

The first pic is this morning where that Bidich Mother Nature had to take a dew on my trucks and make a wet hood pic .. but that is the full beginning of the hood primer , the roof is also primed .. even using stinking spray cans it looks a ton better and is protected for now against any possible rust starting . I’ll take a break and let the primer set up completely for a little while the do a little light wet sanding to look for imperfections and will then have to deal with those ..
I may have,to wait for a huge hurricane and all the neighbors evac in order to get out my real painting ting tools and do it all hahaha . The A$$Hats love being nosey and little child tattle tells ..

IMG_0654.jpegIMG_0420.jpegIMG_0808.jpegIMG_0601.jpegIMG_0918.jpeg

Last edited:
After the dew dried … roof and hood ! And the Dakota truck bed ready for scuffing and getting the bed liner painting started soon .

Still need to touch up a few spots on the 10 with this beginning priming.. appears it will definitely need a filler and sealer type primer applied to the entire truck to complete full prep for a paint job .. but for now it will have to do !

IMG_0658.jpegIMG_0659.jpeg

Looking good. Progress! And much better than before the primer

Looking good. Progress! And much better than before the primer
I agree for what it is at this point .. long way to go .
I have experience at painting and doing body work in my past . Worked for 2 places .. I have all the equipment needed except a garage .. the only problem has been the asshat HOA jerks and complaining neighbors or the truck would have been painted a long time ago .. :mad:

I agree for what it is at this point .. long way to go .
I have experience at painting and doing body work in my past . Worked for 2 places .. I have all the equipment needed except a garage .. the only problem has been the asshat HOA jerks and complaining neighbors or the truck would have been painted a long time ago .. :mad:
If it gets ugly enough they might help paint it!

If it gets ugly enough they might help paint it!
Well, it’s been ugly enough and I’m trying to make it a little more presentable for myself ! I’ve already had one guy stop asking me if I want to sell it and one neighbor down on the far end of the hood saying , “hey your truck looks nice “ ha ha ha ha ha he’s not a car guy.

Last edited:
Well, it’s been ugly enough and I’m trying to make it Alyssa at least since I’ve already done I’ve had one guy stop asking me if I want to sell it and one neighbor down on the far end saying hey your truck looks nice ha ha ha ha ha he’s not a car guy
The 10s are beautiful even without makeup :cool::)

The 10s are beautiful even without makeup :cool::)
Hahaha .. Just look at what happens when the make up starts to crack and melt off buy the end of the night and the transformation turns into a pumpkin.

Hahaha .. Just look at what happens when the make up starts to crack and melt off buy the end of the night and the transformation turns into a pumpkin.
It's what's under the hood - ha! Works for people too :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back