Since I couldn't go to Boomer's . . .

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
. . . I did a nice smokey burnout in everyone's honor. My neighbors wanted a smoke show too! (RockingRonnie) :D :D

A friend of mine took the video. :rock:

Last edited:
Brat said:
good one Roz,but its hard to do a burn out in a boat.

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :D

Nice, i hope i can post up a better burnout video soon! :rock:

Sharpi

joemags54 said:
That's not the same truck you want to trade for a boat, is it?:burnout::burnout:

Heh! How'd-do-ya-do?:burnout:

joemags54 said:
That's not the same truck you want to trade for a boat, is it?:burnout::burnout:

Yep, sure is.:eek: :D

Bratmeister & Dominick572 said:

I can't ski behind my truck. Nor can I take it out on the lake and/or the ocean and explore the keys! :D :rock:

joemags54 & Bratty-Brat-Brat said:
What will we do with out ROZ's Avitar? :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

I never said I was gonna leave! :mad: :p ;) :D :dancing: :star:

Sharpimage said:
Nice, i hope i can post up a better burnout video soon! :rock:

Sharpi

Thanks! I challenge thee!:D

WAZZSUP said:
Gooollllllllyyyyy that was cool

Thanks! The Dyno video was kickass as well! :rock: Nice numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratmeister & Dominick572

I can't ski behind my truck. Nor can I take it out on the lake and/or the ocean and explore the keys!

With FI you can do anything buddy!

Dominick572 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratmeister & Dominick572

I can't ski behind my truck. Nor can I take it out on the lake and/or the ocean and explore the keys!

With FI you can do anything buddy!

You bet! check out these illegal cubans!

20030727-cubaboat.jpg

Sharpi

Nice burn out !!!! :rock:

BTW, dont buy a boat (former boat owner) ....become friends with someone who has a nice boat instead :D

mmmmtorque said:
Nice burn out !!!! :rock:

BTW, dont buy a boat (former boat owner) ....become friends with someone who has a nice boat instead :D

Thanks mang!

One of my best friends has a boat. :eek: He's upgrading to a damn 40' cabin cruiser though. . .

Roz-SRT said:
Thanks mang!

One of my best friends has a boat. :eek: He's upgrading to a damn 40' cabin cruiser though. . .

Those are fun!!! Used to have 50 footer :D

My best friend has a nice 27' Cobalt and actually have more fun with that ;)

I did one of those at my house in Naples !!About a week later I saw my neighbor out in the street with a broom and some bleach trying to get the tire marks up !!!Almost LMFAO right in his face !!!What a friggin Maroonie !!!:D :D :D :D

6pakattack said:
I did one of those at my house in Naples !!About a week later I saw my neighbor out in the street with a broom and some bleach trying to get the tire marks up !!!Almost LMFAO right in his face !!!What a friggin Maroonie !!!:D :D :D :D

Bwahahah!!! Nice! Did he get the bleach up? IF so, leave SRT tracks again! :rock:

If you'll notice someone's porch light turns on as I drive by. :D He's an under cover cop. He's grown accustomed to being a neighbor of mine. :D :rock:

Brat said:
now thats a good question.:rock:

very good question...now about that boat thing???:dontknow: I say pay of your truck, S/C it. Then get the boat. If you still want the boat by that point it was meant to be!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back