Since I couldn't go to Boomer's . . .

mauiSRT/10 said:
Nice tone Roz!!!!!!

patrick

Thank you, sir! :rock:

WizzySRT10 said:
I'll take over his avatar since mine is a 06 too lol

You're the wrong fkn shade of BLACK! :p :D

That was on the strip behind ROE in Greencove Springs, FL, at the Jacksonville GTG last fall.

:D

TREKER said:
What you do, powerbrake it into 2nd? Lol

Haha, not quite. Power Brake for about the first ten seconds, then it shifts through the gears all on it's own!! :D:D

LoL!!! "I'm gonna kill 'em... Yep, He's dead!" :D :rock:

Nice vids, guys. :star:

I used to live by a few cops too... They are crazy bastids to party with! :D :rock:

ntw0rk said:
Haha, not quite. Power Brake for about the first ten seconds, then it shifts through the gears all on it's own!! :D:D

Was talking about Jimi's not yours.. Yours is really f-ing nice.... Jimi did his at night so your could not see all the special effects. :p

Mr TREKER, I power-braked 1st, let off then shifted into numero two and let big fish EET!

See the BRAKE LIGHTS. :D :D I don't need no steenky speshul effeks. :rock:

Maybe one day I'll do a 2nd gear burn out from a dig and shift into 3rd and see how far I can roll smoke out the fender wells. . . Hopefully I can keep it someone straight and under control.

Just so everyone knows, that was last week's MOTW. I did weight reduction and shaved a few 1/16's off the rear tires. . . :D

Helluva burnout Scooter!!!!! I don't think I've ever done a doughnut in the truck yet. . . :idea:

Friggin NOICE though! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Mr TREKER, I power-braked 1st, let off then shifted into numero two and let big fish EET!

See the BRAKE LIGHTS. :D :D I don't need no steenky speshul effeks. :rock:

Maybe one day I'll do a 2nd gear burn out from a dig and shift into 3rd and see how far I can roll smoke out the fender wells. . . Hopefully I can keep it someone straight and under control.

Just so everyone knows, that was last week's MOTW. I did weight reduction and shaved a few 1/16's off the rear tires. . . :D

Well does the beer intake add to the spare tire that cancels out that MOTW?

Actually that is a mod that most of us can say we do every week. :D

TREKER said:
Actually that is a mod that most of us can say we do every week. :D

If the weather's nice! :rock:

WizzySRT10 said:
I have the first 2006 Known to be on the road...

made_a_cookie.jpg

Back