Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

I will be there Saturday afternoon or so. I love to do a cruise with all those trucks.

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hey Peckerwood where is the track at? Is it in phoenix or casagrande??:D
The closest Hotel to SpeedWorld is in Surprise on 84th and Bell???

From there it is about a 20 -30 minute drive.

Oh wait, with you nit jobs it is more like 5 miutes. dahahahahaha

Finally heard from Mas aka Long Beach :D He is a maybe so I will need to find an all u can eat place to tempt him with......Any ideas Scotty :dontknow: :D

1. wyoramsrt-10
2. 505sfastestviper - Most likely to pass out first. Lightweight
3. newmexicoviper
4. burntrubber - Fingerman
5. srtbrad - Running cams
6. srtbradsboss - Busting balls
7. chrisaz
8. TheSickness AND MRS. SICKNESS AND THEIR SON
9. AZPYROGUY - paxton w/ heat exchanger and built tranny
10. 099 Fever - Murray
11. SRT-IZ
12. Voodoo.....?????? might be to busy for us
13. Treker - East coast represent
14. Whitesnake - twenty SEXES.....................haha!
15. Roadrunner
16. Nowwhat....with extra NOS ...????Rwhp
17. JMB Justin
18. AZBlakc Monsoon
19. Eddie Martin - AZ top Viper tech / owner - Maeham Motorsports
20. Keith - Guy I know, Turbo 07 GT500 Mustang
21. Ghostrir
22. HaroldD w/SRT10, friend w/hemi on spray
23. EBENZ___Busey ______________
24. Halligan
25. Krazy Kris - from Hawaii(Who is originally from the Phoenix area)
26. Chuck B - Does this mean I have to wash it?
27. Begood and Will.
28. MRSSRT10
29. 1bad4dr
30. AZMOTORHEAD
31. SHU-DOG
32. Dragon...????? Patrick what's the deal????
33. Rockin Ronnie
34. ILtemprd
35. Bunch O' ladies...

Dom wants me to add his wife, will she be driving or riding:dontknow: :D

My wife will be riding only:D

I probably missed it, but what is the schedule of events (if any so far) for the weekend? If I do make it out I will have to split my time between this, my Brother's place, and some business of sorts that I will need to take care of.

OCBob said:
I probably missed it, but what is the schedule of events (if any so far) for the weekend? If I do make it out I will have to split my time between this, my Brother's place, and some business of sorts that I will need to take care of.
Saturday night cruise and get something to eat!
Sunday track all day I believe

We need to step up the sponsorship efforts here guys.... we need to be able to come up with approx $4200 to cover track rental, etc..

These $$ comes from racers fees, sponsors, and spectators... we are running out of time here to make sure that we can pull this off...

I am waiting to hear back from Dragon who is checking with Avondale Dodge, and Tim from Earnhardt dodge. Those are my two connections.

Or we could for go the sponsors and just charge a flat fee to all racers of like $100/ea, and $15.00 each for spectators.... make a pre-paid deal....so if you show yet get to go... if you no-show.... this might be easier than trying to get sponsors who want to pony up $$.....

Last edited:
OCBob said:
Who are you going to rub out Bob?:D

Bill.

azpyroguy said:
We need to step up the sponsorship efforts here guys.... we need to be able to come up with approx $4200 to cover track rental, etc..

These $$ comes from racers fees, sponsors, and spectators... we are running out of time here to make sure that we can pull this off...

I am waiting to hear back from Dragon who is checking with Avondale Dodge, and Tim from Earnhardt dodge. Those are my two connections.

Or we could for go the sponsors and just charge a flat fee to all racers of like $100/ea, and $15.00 each for spectators.... make a pre-paid deal....so if you show yet get to go... if you no-show.... this might be easier than trying to get sponsors who want to pony up $$.....

quick question, who is staying at the hotel? :dontknow:

OK......So back to Scott to this sponsor thing. Are you saying that if we dont get a sponsor we have come up with around $100-$150 each? What if hardly or no spectators show up....That means we have to come up with more? What if more than the $4200 is raised...What happens with the balance?

I will be on a limited budget so i need to know what needs to be paid? I know I am not paying up 100 bills to race...F that!! I dont make that kind of money like most of you guys! Ill be lucky if I make it there!

Some one please splain!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back