BREAKING NEWS: The end of the RBC...???

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say it's not so. According to an anonymous inside source there's a new product specifically designed to put the RBC (as we know it) out of business...they reportedly are offered in yellow/black, black/yellow, red/black, black/red, silver/black, black silver, white/blue or blue/white.

The source continued to say that the prototype is designed and even provided the pictures you see here. They glow anytime the lights are on. Regular production will begin as orders come screaming in...:D The price is rumored to be $125 with a new switch or $100 if you send your switch in to be retrofitted...

Attachments

• P1000230.jpg
    P1000230.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 323
  • P1000232.jpg
    P1000232.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF1435.JPG
    DSCF1435.JPG
    402.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCF1436.JPG
    DSCF1436.JPG
    479.8 KB · Views: 353
:D send me a red one your bastage!
i assume you will want some of my yellow plug wires to help me offset this expense you just threw on me!:D

BOOMER said:
:D send me a red one your bastage!
i assume you will want some of my yellow plug wires to help me offset this expense you just threw on me!:D

Them yellow wires sure are gonna look good on my truck...LOL!!! You have my credit card number on file for the difference, I believe...:D

Also, in my haste to post this up, I forgot to give credit where credit is due. The idea for this came from a conversation between me and DJCHEROKEE a week or so ago. Therefore Randy, let me know what color combination you want and your's is on me...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Them yellow wires sure are gonna look good on my truck...LOL!!! You have my credit card number on file for the difference, I believe...:D
conisder it done. i will take red please!:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Okey dokey. It'll take me a few days to get geared up, it'll hopefully be in the mail this week though...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
coolio. what took you so long to think of this?;) :D

Damn Steve, you already got all of my $$, and I have to still buy a radio. I am adding this to my wish list. The worst part of all this is your truck is yellow and when you show us what you made, it is usually for a yellow truck... This shows me how good it looks in yellow... Which in turn makes me spend more $$.

Great product, and great work Steve (as always)!

Paul

I was thinking this may be a security type feature :D

If someone tried to still our trucks and did not know about the push to start button, there would not be any indication it had one. Plus if I were to try and still a truck the last thing I would do is push a button that has a snake on it :) :p

That is what I am going to tell my wife anyways! Maybe she will get it for me!:dontknow:

Back