BREAKING NEWS: The end of the RBC...???

Carlwalski said:
Thanks Steve. I still don't get if they have shipped to you, are on their way and it's the complete setup ready to install, why you can't ship 1? Your custom guy I believe does the logos, I am wanting one in plain form/no custom anything, just as you will receive them. So the logo guy being there won't make any difference? :dontknow: Hopefully that makes sense and I'm following you correctly.

Carl,
If all you want/need is a stock replacement switch, you should just order one from Dragon.

Steve, If it illuminated I would. ;) As per my previous question, are you able to ship the plain no custom logo switches out? I'll pay more if that what it takes, really after one badly, even looked at the shit S2000 Honda start buttons and the Ignite style crap to customise. :(

Thanks for your time.

Carlwalski said:
Steve, If it illuminated I would. ;) As per my previous question, are you able to ship the plain no custom logo switches out? I'll pay more if that what it takes, really after one badly, even looked at the shit S2000 Honda start buttons and the Ignite style crap to customise. :(

Thanks for your time.

Carl,
I'm not communicating very well this morning I guess. We take stock replacement switches, we add the illumination and custom logos and then they are ready to send out. I do not have any switches of any kind in stock. When I do get them they will not be illuminated until we customize them, and that will be the case until 9/1/08 or later, because the guy that adds all the stuff to them is out on vacation until then. I don't know how to say it any more clear than that.

Aha! that clears it up. I thought the switch lights were installed elsewhere and that your shop only put the decal/logo on it (being a decal store). I never knew you installed the illumination part as well. Thanks, I'll flick you a PM or respond to this thread in around 3 weeks.

Getting close now!!

Let me know when you are taking orders mate. :rock:

:party:

BUMP

Any word on when I can order Steve? Been patient and would really like to get the ball rolling. ;)
It's a custom one. Let me know.

Mr. Holden what was the cost for the illuminated RBC replacement buttons? What options/types are available ? Are they working in conjunction with the headlights switch ?

16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

VIPR PWR said:
Mr. Holden what was the cost for the illuminated RBC replacement buttons? What options/types are available ? Are they working in conjunction with the headlights switch ?

They do work in conjunction with the headlight switch, they are $140 plus shipping.

Sent you an order for mine on Thursday via PM Steve.
Look forward to hearing back from you and getting it under way.

Cheers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back