Caravans to panama fall gtg

i am planning on leaving thursday morning around 9 and hitting 85 S in greenville, sc...

heading 85/431/231 to panama...

should be hitting atlanta around lunch???? maybe hook up with fatjack there?????

viperhauler said:
i am planning on leaving thursday morning around 9 and hitting 85 S in greenville, sc...

should be hitting atlanta around lunch???? maybe hook up with fatjack there?????
I hope to be in Panama City by lunchtime Thursday.

viperhauler said:

im leaving eufaula thursday afternoon ill shoot you my cell number and you can call me when you get close.

I will be on the beach Wednesday Night....... or in the parking lot Wednesday..... Or Pool......

GriffsSRT said:
I will be on the beach Wednesday Night....... or in the parking lot Wednesday..... Or Pool......
bastage, i cant go till thursday night:D

As of right now, HOT RAM, HATEDONMOSTLY and BIG WORM will be coming down 95S starting around 7pm. all the way to 75 in FLA. However, We might decide to take 85 and catch some people or eat FASTFOOD's place again. UMMMMM that sandwich and COOKIES (NELSON REMEMBER)

i will be leaving thursay morning around i don't know when (maybe 8-9)

heading 85 from greenville, through atlanta around lunch....

pick up 431 to 231....should be at the moonspinner around dinner ... well...maybe between 4 and 6pm???

Big Worm said:
As of right now, HOT RAM, HATEDONMOSTLY and BIG WORM will be coming down 95S starting around 7pm. all the way to 75 in FLA. However, We might decide to take 85 and catch some people or eat FASTFOOD's place again. UMMMMM that sandwich and COOKIES (NELSON REMEMBER)
I'll feed you guys and ya know it! Whether its at the restaurant or the nuclear plant let me know!

Big Worm said:

I think 85 to 431 to 231 would be better :dontknow:

Dan, I think after reading Tweaks directions. That 85S, 431 231 is going to be the best route. We will leave richmond around 8-830 and I would love to meet up in SC. If you can hook the exit # you might be at?

Let us know what is going on

if i can remember , i believe it's exit 51...85/385 interchange...there's a ton of food/stores...and a hooters;) if you don't need to eat, shit, or shower...i can meet you a bit farther down...it's about 10 mins. of backtracking....where i can hit you guys at exit 57, i think and keep on truckin...and stop for lunch around atlanta?????

leaving here thursday morning....

i am trying to hook up with eddie around 431 somewhere...gotta have to chat with him...

Dan, you have Exit 51 I-85 and I-385 or Exit 43 White Horse Rd (straight down hwy 25 from TR) to meet at. There is another Hooters at the Anderson/Clemson Exit, two big truck stops (TA and Petro) near Gainesville GA.

hell...i was just down there the other day...and my wife works on white horse...i forgot which way they went....i think 57's almost spartanburg....maybe 101 or 290 now that i think about it.....haha...i remember 51 tho...i'm there all the freakin time...matter of fact...last night....

Ha ha , I will tell you a story down when i see ya;l when i get down to SC, about white horse road.
Dan I really want to make this happen and we roll together.

Big Worm said:
Ha ha , I will tell you a story down when i see ya;l when i get down to SC, about white horse road.
Dan I really want to make this happen and we roll together.

Don't freeking tell me you know about White Horse Road as well. Heck, I lived almost 1/2 my life off that damn stretch of hwy...... :)

Back