JTSVP OIL LINES

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
he said another set is comming in on the 26th I think, Iwill mark it on the board, now I can do a solid red, it would be a red top, black base oon the fittings

OK you just lost me.

What is solid red?
Which part is the red top?
Black base on which fittings?

LOL

I take it the engine has the swivel degreed fittings.
Then it goes to a hose fitting.
THen it goes to the hose.
Then another hose fitting.
Then it goes to another fitting.
Then to a cooler adapter fitting?

Is that right?

If so quote me and tell me which fittings in can get in RED or BLACK?
NO BLUE or NO METAL color.

LOL

:hahaha: :rofl: Here we go again.

SHU-DOG, I went through the same thing.

100_1397.jpg

this is my choices, the bottoms are called bases, the tops are called the sleeves, I can mix and match them

sorry for the price increase, but thats why I have been at goodridge the past couple days

100_1397.jpg

this is my choices, the bottoms are called bases, the tops are called the sleeves, I can mix and match them

sorry for the price increase, but thats why I have been at goodridge the past couple days

OK

NOW

Any RED BASES to go with the RED TOPS or SLEEVES?????????

THAT is what i want with the black braided hose.

Thanks for the updates.

Hey tony as long as your up .... i got your oil lines sitting in my garage you want to come put them in:aetsch: :aetsch: i meam this is still early for ya

hcetzneb said:
Hey tony as long as your up .... i got your oil lines sitting in my garage you want to come put them in:aetsch: :aetsch: i meam this is still early for ya
LOLOL bite me:aetsch: its a long drive to your house:p

LOLOL bite me:aetsch: its a long drive to your house:p

Stop with the sweet take sugar tits.... its just a state or two

Go them today. They look great. :rock: :rock:

Installed mine last Thursday, they are perfect via form and function! Great product ... next, heater hoses!

enforcer17 said:
Installed mine last Thursday, they are perfect via form and function! Great product ... next, heater hoses!

Any tips you wanna share from the install? Do's or don'ts?

Surely, it was pretty straight forward, sorry didn't take any pics.

Make sure you have a 1 1/4" box wrench and an AN wrench for the fittings on the new lines. You will also need rags and a small drip pan to catch the oil that will come out.

You'll need to remove the CAI or stock airbox for easier access to the oil cooler block, then a jack and jack stand on the passenger side to access the engine block end.

Now just follow the instructions, make sure you get them correct (top and bottom at the cooler, forward and back at the engine).

enforcer17 said:
Now just follow the instructions, make sure you get them correct (top and bottom at the cooler, forward and back at the engine).

Ok, of course I am in the middle of getting the new ones on and am having doubts.... the one on the top of the cooler runs to the front or back of block? I think I know the answer, but want to know for sure. Of course it started raining in the middle of the install so I had to take a break.

walbert said:
Ok, of course I am in the middle of getting the new ones on and am having doubts.... the one on the top of the cooler runs to the front or back of block? I think I know the answer, but want to know for sure. Of course it started raining in the middle of the install so I had to take a break.
Here you go bud, this is the image I printed off the forum and used for reference. Top of cooler = rear of engine. Bottom of cooler = front of engine. The photos on the instructions are too small to make out lol, all good though. I also took photos (like I always do) of how the OEM setup was. Have fun!

oillines-1.jpg

Thanks, thats what I thought, but wanted to make sure. well, back to it I go.

old thread but I have a set of stainless JTSV oil lines brand new in the box for sale. Also have tons of new parts including brand new headlights with HID and led taillights. Also, have a ton of parts from my '06 quad cab SRT-10 that Im parting out. PM me or for fastest response, email me at [email protected]

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back