Little Run Through Gears with Roe SC & 4:88's

Great acceleration Marc !!!!! :rock:

Get some vid/sound from outside the truck as you go by :D

One of these days :dontknow: ;)

1st of all, the music was cool. . . . Stevie Nick ROCKS!!
Secondly - - - Nice 2-3 shift! :rock:
3rd! . . . You Suck!! I'm sooo jealous!
Nice vid!

Have you run a 1/4 yet Marc...I have a feeling that you will have to hit fifth due to the 4:88's...??

Roy

Nice video. The whine sounds badass!!!

My GF has the same flip flop hanging from her mirror. :D

Marc I am still amazed that you can run the truck with the SC r and 4.88's.:dontknow: If I floor it in first or second it spins the tires.......I cant imagine how your tires stick at all?:dontknow: :burnout: I am learning to feather the throttle more and when the tires do stick, wow does my truck feel fast. For a non SC ed setup, I feel my truck is very torquey and a hell of a fun fast ride. Yours has just gotta be a lesson in how to drive on ice or something???? LOL With a little throttle your fishtailing for sure!!!:D

Nice vid, rpms were running up there for sure!!!

patrick

Roy,

You are right, If I was gonna be running on the track the 4:88's would be questionable but just for running from 30 - 100 around town, I will keep the 4:88,s. If they ever decide to build a track here I may change back!!:dontknow:

Patrick,

You are right, you gotta be carefull with the throttle, I really think the wheel and tire set up in the back is helping, she hooks up pretty good from 40 MPH on, still gotta be careful though. From a dig, well thats another story!!:confused: :eek:

Roz,

Yep, smelly flip flops are in!!:rock: :D

MY PALMS ARE SWEATING AND MY HEART IS RACING.THE SOUND JUST GETS ME FIRED UP!!! VERY NICE.!!GOTTA GET ONE OF THEM BAD BOYS SOMEDAY!

NEXT TIME turn off the damn stereo first!!!!:banghead:

Cool Vid Bud!:rock:

Mark, that sound is enticing. Roe's setup is sweet. When I have an extra 6k, I will make the investment.

Great vid.. thanks for sharing.

Back