tail lights

FaSt-RAM-716

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any one got there tail lights tinted and if you did what % can u get on them..:burnout:

Had the body shop paint the taillights , looks a lot nicer then tint and is more durable.

TheMoparConnection said:
i have the 3M on mine.. as JT will tell you, they are a PIA to install... i ruined his. they look ok if they're installed good.
http://rockblocker.com/
Rock-Blockers are great on Robert's truck:D on a black truck painted looks much nicer:p the taillights just disappear .:rock:

I was just about to say that Begood has super smoked tail lights...his pic above proves my point.

Mine were done by John Stuttle and they look great.

339301.jpg

I have a set from John Stuttle that are tinted. I didn't care for the looks so took them off. If anyone is interested, I will sell them for a $100.00. Give me a PM.

I have a set from John as well I believe he uses the night shades spray tint it's applied to the outside of the lamps he then lightly sands them and polishes the surface before applying a rattle can clear. All told it makes for a nice effect, lots of body shops simply put black into the clear and shoot it over the lamps...

Broke said:
I have a set from John Stuttle that are tinted. I didn't care for the looks so took them off. If anyone is interested, I will sell them for a $100.00. Give me a PM.

PM sent.

Good choice they look great on my silver QC...:rock: I'd love to see a good pic of some led tails that someone tinted!!! :)
ghosritr said:

Craig said:
Good choice they look great on my silver QC...:rock: I'd love to see a good pic of some led tails that someone tinted!!! :)

LED's look cool but they suck. I had the Depots on my Rumble Bee and after a year half of the LED's burned out. There is no way I know to replace them; does anyone else know of a way?

I bought LED's that I want tinted. I pm's John and he stated he is not doing these at this time :(

I am still looking for someone who will do this type of thing. If anyone knows of someone please let me know.

Paul

amtrucker22 said:
I bought LED's that I want tinted. I pm's John and he stated he is not doing these at this time :(

I am still looking for someone who will do this type of thing. If anyone knows of someone please let me know.

Paul
our paint guy will do your brake lights and the 3rd brake light for $150. we paint the outside using Spies/Heckler clear mixed with tinting black. i think MMMMtorque has a set we did for him installed on his truck. then they are buffed and look factory.

I painted mine with a product made by NHT called Night Shade really easy to do.

BOOMER said:
our paint guy will do your brake lights and the 3rd brake light for $150. we paint the outside using Spies/Heckler clear mixed with tinting black. i think MMMMtorque has a set we did for him installed on his truck. then they are buffed and look factory.
I am in to these lights $175 already and can not quite justify another $150 at this time :(

Gotta find some $$ to get your Throttle body and SLH's push to start button! God this truck is killing my bank account!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back