B&G pcm F/S

DOUGT

Reaction score
I really dont want to sell this but i have no choice right now. I have a B&G stage two pcm for sell. I bought it from one of the guys on the forum. Never got a chance to send it off to flash it with my vin. $400.00+sh

I also have a 94 ram that is S/C with a 390 stroker for sell. PM for info

can someone post a link or at least explaining the advantages of the pcm and what affect it has on the motor....i might be interested DOUGT
Thanks

MANY MANY THREADS

but i just rode in one the other day....................IT IS A FLIPPIN DAY AND NIGHT DIFFERANCE, TIRE SMOKIN 5,950 RPM SHIFTIN, GET IN SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP OF A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE LOAN ME 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

AND 40-60 HP 80 TQ

VAViperPower said:
Damn, im guessing this wouldnt work on my 06 Reg Cab?????

No it wont. For the QC the flash is a huge improvement over stock. Auto tranny is set to wussie from the factory.

For the RC guys, it works very well if you have deleted your cats and or headers and intake. I felt a very nice improvement with my DC tune.

patrick

PM SENT

DOUGT said:
I really dont want to sell this but i have no choice right now. I have a B&G stage two pcm for sell. I bought it from one of the guys on the forum. Never got a chance to send it off to flash it with my vin. $400.00+sh

I also have a 94 ram that is S/C with a 390 stroker for sell. PM for info
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back