2 PIRELLI TIRES FREE

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I HAVE RECEVIED 2 STOCK PIRELLI TIRES FROM ANOTHER MEMBER (SRT10#86) WHO CLEANED OUT HIS GARAGE. THESE TIRES ARE STILL IN DECENT SHAPE BOTH HAVE 6/32NDS OF TREAD REMAINING. ANYONE WHO'S INTERESTED IN THEM MAY HAVE THEM. YOU MUST ARRANGE THE SHIPPING IS ALL I ASK.

Yep...but my price on those new is $155 each...but if you want them you can have them....let me know.

chase said:
Yep...but my price on those new is $155 each...but if you want them you can have them....let me know.
do you need these tires... i was hoping to give them to a member in need of tires that can't afford new ones at this time.

TheMoparConnection said:
do you need these tires... i was hoping to give them to a member in need of tires that can't afford new ones at this time.

Uhhh I wasn't trying to cause any problems...let chase have them...unless you have some other special qualifiers. I need four, so two used one are a waste of time for me.

no worries I just want these to be re-sold or anything. just want to give them to a member thats in need... not saying chase is going to resell them or anything just wanting to put them to good use.

Mopar,
Can you give them to Cardude...he rocks...he sent me a free K&N drop in. I am not desperately in need of tires. Thanks man...always good to be giving and generous...and there is a lot of that on this board.

RUFROZN said:
do you mave a website link- or a online store???? the vendor section does not have one

Are you asking me or Mopar???

chase said:
Mopar,
Can you give them to Cardude...he rocks...he sent me a free K&N drop in. I am not desperately in need of tires. Thanks man...always good to be giving and generous...and there is a lot of that on this board.

No give them to Chase...I am going to buy all new tires...Probably General Grabbers...TAKE THEM CHASE

chase said:
Mopar,
chase, where are you in south bend? tire rack?

Yeah....I work in the wholesale side....but I think I saw your truck in here recently....I know Damon from retail too..I think he is your neighbor.

yeah thats where the sig pic came from your people took it.

Cardude,
The generals are nice tires but keep in mind they are a V (149mph) speed rating...not the W (168 mph)that is required by our trucks. Not that it is the end of the world but we are a bit anal about such things. Also, it not only refers to the top speed capabilities but also the stiffness of the sidewall. The stiffer the sidewall the more responsive the tire.....fyi :)

McR
Yeah, you got beautiful truck. Nice pic. What part of Sb are you in?

Hey if no one is gonna take them...please send em!
I am in big need of new tires and can't afford shit right now. I'm looking at dropping out of school because of my shitty financial situation.
Let me know what's going on.

Look like QueLocura should be the recipient

QueLocura said:
Hey if no one is gonna take them...please send em!
I am in big need of new tires and can't afford shit right now. I'm looking at dropping out of school because of my shitty financial situation.
Let me know what's going on.

YOU MAY HAVE THEM.. ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS ARRANGE THE SHIPPING PICK UP AND COSTS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back