Sand Car is DONE!!! finally!! =)

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics to show you the work after the repair and upgrades...

DSCF0551.jpg

DSCF0550.jpg

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

amtrucker22 said:
That looks funs as hell! Get some videos of your running her!

This is a older video of it.... taken in 2005.... lots of changes to it since then...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2380925263430796842&hl=en

And this ons is the safety video that we (ASA), BLM (Bureau of Land Management, UDG (United Desert Gateway), and ICSO (Imperial County Sheriffs Office produced... I have several minutes of my car in it.. in fact.. mine is the "staged" broken down car... and Boomers Orange - T-shirt is featured.... if you look closely you can see his X-metal logo...

Scroll down past the blue bar... and click on the play button to see the entire DVD video.... it also features spots with Greg Biffle (NASCAR)

http://www.americansandassociation.org/pages.php?pageid=48

Very, Very BAD AZZ!!..even watched the full length safety video...good to go!:nurse: :burnout: :rock:

Floor said:
what, no viper engine?:dontknow:
You disappoint me.... :D

j/K sweeet toy :rock:

There is actually one out there that I know of that has a Viper engine in it... and he has all kinds of issues with it... apparently the viper engine does not take well to the extreme angles, and harshness of the bumps, etc.... I definatley know when he is coming into the area... =)

There is also another one out there that has a BMW V12, and Lamborghini V12 in them....they sound waaaaay coool!!

Holey Purple sand digger, Batman!!!!!!

Now that is a Dune buggy. All I can say is "WOW".
I can tell you spent a lot of time and lots and lots of jack on it.

the bmw v12 belongs to jacks buddy JD and another viper with a roe blower should be out there this season

iraqivet01 said:
Holey Purple sand digger, Batman!!!!!!

Now that is a Dune buggy. All I can say is "WOW".
I can tell you spent a lot of time and lots and lots of jack on it.

Thats an understatement.. :)
Thanks.:D

FATJACK said:
Great Buggy, I like that Raptor Toy Hauler too, is that yours?

Thanks.

No, right now I have a 39 foot Diesel Pusher Motorhome, and 20ft enclosed trailer.. but am very soon trading them in for a Fuzion Toy Hauler...and pickup up a new 2008 3500 Ram Diesel Dually.

Motorhome/Trailer pics:

DSC05486.jpg

DSC05484.jpg

Keystone Fuzion Toy Hauler

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0560.jpg

Black1 said:
Did you name it after Ken (NBT) on purpose? :confused: :D :p

Never thought about that.. but it was named that when I first did the build in 2005, this year was just a repair and upgrade.

This musta got posted during one of my recent "vacations" from the site. Damn that looks freakin GOOD!!!

We need to design some kind of a really cool wrap for it though...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
This musta got posted during one of my recent "vacations" from the site. Damn that looks freakin GOOD!!!

We need to design some kind of a really cool wrap for it though...:D

this was a year ago...thats a long vacation

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back