Video Of My gibsons Installed

Sounds great Annu,I guess I know what one of my next mods will be !!!:rock: :rock:

Sounds good, Annu.

I'll disagree with you about the stock exhaust manifolds being restrictive.
Heavy? Yes. Restrictive? No.
The system sounds nice.

I will, however, AGREE with you on one thing:
Mike "Noid" is a great guy.

Kevan said:
Sounds good, Annu.

I'll disagree with you about the stock exhaust manifolds being restrictive.
Heavy? Yes. Restrictive? No.
The system sounds nice.

I will, however, AGREE with you on one thing:
Mike "Noid" is a great guy.

My truck is a different truck after the Gibsons. The stock Manifold it never got out of the hole so quick and was lagging. The whole powerband is improved a lot.

Fast Fred, Annu, and Myself all have ( had in freds case) the gibsons. They do make a very noticable differance over the stock manifolds. Don't get me wrong Belingers are the cream of the crop but for the hp gain between the two vs. price. The Gibsons are the way to go. Not only for that reason but here in Cali they need to be CARB (California AIR Research Board) approved. So do headers make a differance? Well I went from 430 something to 448 rwhp after the headers. Next dyno will be with the stock TB vs. Boomers. Going to do two runs with each one withen a one hour time frame. truck will not even leave the dyno.

noid said:
Fast Fred, Annu, and Myself all have ( had in freds case) the gibsons. They do make a very noticable differance over the stock manifolds. Don't get me wrong Belingers are the cream of the crop but for the hp gain between the two vs. price. The Gibsons are the way to go. Not only for that reason but here in Cali they need to be CARB (California AIR Research Board) approved. So do headers make a differance? Well I went from 430 something to 448 rwhp after the headers. Next dyno will be with the stock TB vs. Boomers. Going to do two runs with each one withen a one hour time frame. truck will not even leave the dyno.
I am very interested in seeing the results with the T.B.Keep us posted please.

Looks and Sounds great Annu

Also, It's great to know how to say your name now

Merry Christmas

Interesting.
Maybe it's a QC/auto trans. thing.
Then again, Brady's truck is a QC with the stock manifolds and no one's beat it yet. :)

I'd guess that the cat delete got you more HP than the Gibsons.

Kevan said:
Interesting.
Maybe it's a QC/auto trans. thing.
Then again, Brady's truck is a QC with the stock manifolds and no one's beat it yet. :)

I'd guess that the cat delete got you more HP than the Gibsons.

All I can say is that there is a noticable diiferance after the Gibsons went on.

Beat Brady how?

Bought my truck with Gibson shorties on it.....sounds cool, looks cool........ so it must be cool? Congrats on them, cool vid.:rock:

Merry Christmas.:burnout:

noid said:
All I can say is that there is a noticable diiferance after the Gibsons went on.
Mike- did you do the cat delete at the same time?

noid said:
Beat Brady how?
1/4 mile.
Brady (NowWhat) holds the record at 10.73'.

How? I'm not sure. Maybe something with solid fuel. :D

Kevan said:
Mike- did you do the cat delete at the same time?

No I did one before the other. Can't remember which one I did first. But I only deleted two of the four cats.

1/4 mile.
Brady (NowWhat) holds the record at 10.73'.

How? I'm not sure. Maybe something with solid fuel. :D

So he has stock headers with a bunch of motor work?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back