Video Of My gibsons Installed

FSTJACK said:
I personally would do the Bassani's.

Much better design and performance. Torque is way up over anything due to the TRI-Y design. A very good street, and seat of the pants improvement.

Quality is also much better.

They also have a lifetime warranty on the coating.

Now you tell me jack:D

FSTJACK said:
That's what I have always said, Sorry.....................

I think it's more like someone didn't think to use the search button... :p

Kevan said:
Sounds good, Annu.

I'll disagree with you about the stock exhaust manifolds being restrictive.
Heavy? Yes. Restrictive? No.
The system sounds nice.

I will, however, AGREE with you on one thing:
Mike "Noid" is a great guy.

I agree with Kev. The stockers are not restrictive here are some pics of mine after being coated, and they don't get as hot as the headers do.

DSC02049.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

Last edited:
Yeh that picture made a believer out of me. Not. :D Seriously though, You guys can think that the stock headers are not restrictive compared to Belingers, Gibsons, etc.... Thats fine. You have a right to believe or think what ever you want. But my ass dyno and the dyno that I put my truck on thinks differently. :burnout:

noid said:
Yeh that picture made a believer out of me. Not. :D Seriously though, You guys can think that the stock headers are not restrictive compared to Belingers, Gibsons, etc.... Thats fine. You have a right to believe or think what ever you want. But my ass dyno and the dyno that I put my truck on thinks differently. :burnout:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: Thanks Mike

Forget headers slap a twin turbo/ blower on that bad boy LOL :rock: :rock: :D

I'll put 10 sets of headers on my truck if someone will show Annu how to post properly.

Annu...Thanks for sharing dude...Gibson shorties was on my list of add ons
you just sealed it...Also Very Happy New Year to you & yours...:burnout:
Take Care....:) :) :)

Gentlemen, it is not just about restriction.

A good tuned header does much more than lower exhaust restriction.
Gibson's are not a tuned header......

A tuned header will allow the cyl to fill better and they will lhelp evacuate the burned gasses more efficiently.

This adds up to more HP, Torque, and OMG better economy.

I,ve been running Gibson shorties for awhile with Jethot Ultra Z coating.The improvement is definitely noticeable,although I do plan on upgrading to some big pipe headers and cat delete in the future.Thanks for the vid.and enjoy your new mod!!:burnout: :D

FSTJACK said:
Gentlemen, it is not just about restriction.

A good tunedGibson's are not a tuned header......

and OMG better economy.

Your wrong according to Gibsons website. They state exactly were (RPM) and why their headers are tuned for this range.

I also picked up two more MPG after the header install.

So are you saying that gibsons are no better than stock? If so I know allot of people who will dis agree with you.

Kevan said:
I'll put 10 sets of headers on my truck if someone will show Annu how to post properly.
Just "Show" or actually "Teach"? The effort involved my be considerably greater! :p

Annu I love your vids dude!!!! Keep em coming.... Truck sounds great as well. Did you delete the rear cats with the header install or was that done earlier?

As far as convincing guys here about how well they work...........forget it.....some of us are stuck in our ways!! LOL Seriously, if your stoked, thats all that really matters dude.:rock:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back