Need interest info on full mesh grillcraft grill set poll

Interest in a full mesh grillcraft grill, (upper and lower)

• yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • no

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Grillcraft, what they need is how many would be willing to commit to buying a complete grill set in the mesh series

I dont think he will be doing a billet bar set.

We need to know this because it will cost him 2-3k to do a jig for the trucks, and our trucks are limited and he is worried about how many he will sell, and if it will be worth his time to do the grill set, with the lower grill

so the poll is simple yes or no, interest in a MX series, silver or black , for the SRT 10's, this may kill or make it a go onthe grill set fellas,
I have no idea of what the price owuld be at the moment

But whether you ever post or not, please vote, every vote will count guys:rock:

I need the hood and bumper inserts to match the grill:

JaymesTruck016.jpg

Count me in 1000000000% for a set of lowers in black to match my upper Grillecraft grille... I may be a bit biased but this is the best looking grille for our trucks.

IMG_0204-vi.jpg

SWEET guys!! keep up the voting, we got 16 votes and 80 summin lookers

vote either way guys, jsut askin for the info please:p

as far as cost ,not yet,but shouldnt be bad, retail on the reg grill inserts are $200 there a bouts, so the other parts shouldnt be too bad

HV SRT said:
04 and 05 only or are they going to make 06 also?
waiting to see, bo, I got Brad 06 and Black Pearl 05 both within a few miles of grillcraft.
but talked with the designer today and what he is wondering is if it will be worth his while to do them or not, considering the cost of development, so the more interested the mmore likely the chances of getting them done:)

VIPER D.N.A said:
If this is the case (lower upper and hood)then count me in to!

Me three! :rock:

7 pieces...1 hood, 4 grill and 2 lower...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back