Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale: 2 OEM Speedline 22" Aluminum Wheels

JimTeTe said:
Ya gotta pic ....... and $ ?

Centercaps not included!

I actually have 3 wheels.

They were taken to America's Tire and spun up to see that they were straight ........ They all turned out to be round and I will try to describe their imperfections.

1) Each of them has a bit of curb rash.

2) One of them has been sanded on the backside (nothing a little spray epoxy won't take care of)

3) The other has a very, very slight area near where the bead meets the tire that shows a tiny bit of "in and out wobble" if you will. No up and down just in and out at the bead.

I was planning on keeping this last one myself but I will toss it up so someone interested can have their choice of the two they want as a set OR .....

all 3 can be had in case someone has one extra and wants to send a set out for powder coating or PermaStar treatment without any down time

Here are all the pics, please ask any questions and I'll try to further clarify

I am asking $130.00 each plus shipping (I need your zip codes to quote shipping) for an idea, I just sent one to Virginia and it cost $64.00 to ship it DHL insured

The first 4 pictures are wheel #1 (sanded on back)
The second 4 pictures are wheel #2
The bottom row is wheel #3 (slight bead ding)

CENTERCAPS NOT INCLUDED

Attachments

• WHEELS USED A-1 024.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 024.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 66
  • WHEELS USED A-1 018.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 018.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 58
  • WHEELS USED A-1 022.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 022.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 33
  • WHEELS USED A-1 025.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 025.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 31
  • WHEELS USED A-1 052.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 052.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
  • WHEELS USED A-1 036.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 036.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • WHEELS USED A-1 053.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 053.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 45
  • WHEELS USED A-1 054.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 054.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 35
  • WHEELS USED A-1 057.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 057.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 47
  • WHEELS USED A-1 079.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 079.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • WHEELS USED A-1 072.jpg
    WHEELS USED A-1 072.jpg
    907.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I know someone looking for 2, not on the forum though. But I'll give him pics and info in the a.m.

JimTeTe said:
I know someone looking for 2, not on the forum though. But I'll give him pics and info in the a.m.

wheredwhogo? said:
whats the deal with the centercaps? why are they not included? how much for the centercaps included?

No reason other than I was gonna keep em as spares for my truck :dontknow:

hey I live in la myzipcode is 90262 give me a price for both of the wheels I'm really interested because my cousin cracked one and they couldn't fix it

payansrt10 said:
hey I live in la myzipcode is 90262 give me a price for both of the wheels I'm really interested because my cousin cracked one and they couldn't fix it

They are $130.00 each.

If you want to save on shipping and pick out the two you want (I have 3) you could pick them up. We are about 75 -80 miles from Lynwood.

Let me know, we will be here all weekend ..... :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Thats a great deal Denise. I know I'll need 1 for sure later on. I'll let you know when if you still have 1 available..

I have a total of 3 now.

Whoever wants em first, gets em first ;)

I can sell them as singles or in a set with one left over.

The reason I have all three up there, is because one of them has been sanded on the backside and the other two haven't. I figured some "picky pants" might want the backsides to match.

There is nothing wrong with any of them other than slight normal curb rash and a small ding at the bead/tire area of one which caused it to show a little outside wobble when spun up at America's tire. Nothing that should be noticeable on the road though.

I hope you get your truck taken care of soon and let me know if you are interested in a wheel :rock:

EDIT: PENDING SALE ON 2 OF THE WHEELS

Last edited:
payansrt10 said:

Hi there - Nice talking to you :D You choose which two you want when you pick them up :rock:

Just call when you're ready to leave and I'll give you directions - See ya tomorrow :rock:

Sold!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back