VTCOA Super-Snake Hood (Prototype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting a long time for this hood to be produced. I hope the wait isn't much longer!!! I've been asked to do a photoshop of this hood that is in the works. This is a "fake" rendering only.

I was to thank John (supercar1of1) and Tony (Stinker) for making this hood become a reality. If it wasn't for them, this hood would just remain a dream . . .

Oh well. I am shut-up. Here are the pics!! :rock:

CIMG499401.jpg

CIMG499301.jpg

Here's the latest list of people that wish to purchase the hood from www.jtsvp.com

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572

THAT IS THE SHIT RIGHT THERE. is there gonna be a vent on the back side of the scoop.. IT really don't matter, that is perfect.

How much are we talking about and what are the actual changes? Adding vents and enlarging the scoop?

Yes, and more heat dissipation from the engine bay.

It looks sexy too:D

Can I put my name on the list too ?? Never mind,the wife would have a cow !!:(

That hood looks siiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkk:rock:

But we need to call it another name since super-snake is already taken?????

count me in on one of those? can we get more details on it....like what will it be made of, will it come painted? oh yeah, any ball park figure on pricing? dont matter, still want one...

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572
17. wheredwhogo?

Can we get it without the vents on the sides?:dontknow: It does look SWEET though:rock: :rock:

if you are interested please add your name to the list, the prices and shipping will be posted when supercar finds out.

but the hoods will sell one at a time starting with numero uno Roz and working down the list from there, per supercar:rock:

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572
17. wheredwhogo?
18. Treker

Stinker said:
if you are interested please add your name to the list, the prices and shipping will be posted when supercar finds out.

but the hoods will sell one at a time starting with numero uno Roz and working down the list from there, per supercar:rock:

wow, at number 17, i could be waiting a while.....oh well...best things come to those that wait. that hood is nasty nasty sick!!!!!

wheredwhogo? said:
wow, at number 17, i could be waiting a while.....oh well...best things come to those that wait. that hood is nasty nasty sick!!!!!

maybe not;) according to pre preduction , supercar says they are going to try to build or mold, at least 4-5 a week at first:rock:

Stinker said:
maybe not;) according to pre preduction , supercar says they are going to try to build or mold, at least 4-5 a week at first:rock:

thats cool...either way...dont matter. i was just hoping to get it on when im back in the states for a couple weeks in january, but if not, ill be back in the states all of april.....im a patient man.....well sometimes.....did i mention that hood is sick?!

1. Roz
2. DevilDawg3097
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm