VTCOA Super-Snake Hood (Prototype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord! I think I'll keep my stock hood on. It will be rare if this list gets any longer.

EMT/SRT said:
Good Lord! I think I'll keep my stock hood on. It will be rare if this list gets any longer.

LOL Just wrap your stock hood up and it will stay like new forever!:rock:

A long time coming for this.... :rock: VERY cool photochop, Jimi. :) :congrats: I can't wait to see the finished product. They should sell pretty well, since the hood will fit any 2002-2005 Ram. :dontknow: I'm sure even the Hemi guys would jump all over this. :)

The only major issue I see is the grill for the hood scoop. :confused: Will you be able to use the stock piece, or will a new one need to be made?

Black1 said:
A long time coming for this.... :rock: VERY cool photochop, Jimi. :) :congrats: I can't wait to see the finished product. They should sell pretty well, since the hood will fit any 2002-2005 Ram. :dontknow: I'm sure even the Hemi guys would jump all over this. :)

Actually 2002-2008 Rams. At least that is what I was told.:rock:

supercar1of1 said:

Actually 2002-2008 Rams. At least that is what I was told.:rock:

I know the grill assembly is different on the 06-08.... not sure about the actual hood shell itself. :dontknow: :eek:

What about the hood scoop GRILL? Will the new hood still use the stock scoop grill? :confused:

black pearl said:
Just wait till we know the prices, maybe the list will dwindle down a bit then;) :p

The reasn I picked this MFG is they do very Hi-end work and have a AAA+ reputation, not cheesy, sweat shop, mail order looking crap.

But I will not pay for more than I get Rolex or not.:rock:

Black1 said:
I know the grill assembly is different on the 06-08.... not sure about the actual hood shell itself. :dontknow: :eek:

What about the hood scoop GRILL? Will the new hood still use the stock scoop grill? :confused:

No, it just didn't look right without increasing the opening.

Grills will be available

This hood will definately make all those who have the faux hood on hemi rams jealous. :D

How long until we have more details on what exactly we are looking at John?

TNVIPER said:
Will the Ram emblem be in the "crosshair" like the 06s or on the top like the 04/05s?....

You will use your front grill which bolts to the hood.

TREKER said:
This hood will definately make all those who have the faux hood on hemi rams jealous. :D

How long until we have more details on what exactly we are looking at John?

Was advised 2-3wks on some numbers, and production start.

supercar1of1 said:

Was advised 2-3wks on some numbers, and production start.

How about actual dimensions on what stock is to this hood. Change in bulge height, width, depth. Size of vents, etc.... Weight difference compared to stock. Is it still too early since its still R&D?

TREKER said:
How about actual dimensions on what stock is to this hood. Change in bulge height, width, depth. Size of vents, etc.... Weight difference compared to stock. Is it still too early since its still R&D?

Still too early, they will make a model as close to what we want, then tweak it till it is just right.

supercar1of1 said:

No, it just didn't look right without increasing the opening.

Grills will be available

thats cool...i was gonna ask that same question....i took the grille out of my stocker anyways....so i will be leaving mine open on this hood as well.....heee hawwww....im so excited....:marchmellow:

1. Roz
2. devildawg
3. linemup
4.GLhoward
5. Tnviper
6. mxzx440
7. jontyre
8.o4rcmoneypit
9.pro517
10. ironhead---no vents ,just big a$$ scoop:D - painted best color Black-w/new hood grill
11. 505'sfastestyugo
12. big worm
13. 5 0 bait
14. tsmith3
15. begood
16. dominick 572
17. wheredwhogo
18. Treker
19. shadow203
20. ccfeyh
21. Big Ike
22. GriffsSRT