Chattanooga GTG Dyno Results

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a few results from the Chattanooga GTG Dyno Day. Some of you guru's chime-in and let us you know what you think.

Jack's got a pretty nasty dip at 4800 RPM's. Jack seems to think this is when his nitrous is hitting.

Mark seems to be on the lean side down low.

My torque curve seems to drop off @ 4200 RPM's

Jack's Dyno Sheet Max HP - 569.40 (N2O) (Here Larry, Larry, Larry! :D)
Jack-DynoSheet.jpg

Mark's Dyno Sheet Max HP - 450.89 (N/A)
Mark-DynoSheet.jpg

Roz's Dyno Sheet Max HP - 460.70 (N/A)
Jimi-DynoSheet.jpg

Good dyno numbers guys...wished I could have made it.....that dip in Jack's is odd but he has some good numbers......but I aint skeered, hehe..:D

Stinker said:
Mark.........I would get whatever tune you have in that truck out IMMEDIATLY!

WAY TOO FN LEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok they all look about the same why is marks way to lean

Prof said:
Maybe because his engine is running way too lean?

DUH ,,they are all around 12 at 4500 rpm ,,what makes his diff

FSTJACK said:
Beacuse his is leaner than 18 to 1 under 4000 RPM.

That will blow a motor up very fast.

i know i just woke up but looking at it ,,it looks like jacks is leaner ,,how do you figure the numbers,,or am i a$$ backwards ,,the higher the number the leaner the mix???

the higher the number the leaner it is , after looking closely Marks is way too lean across the board.

you figure off idle to 4500rpms he is way above 12, and that puts him way too lean.

and at 3500 he is in explode mode:D

I personally wouldnt drive the truck at all without removeing whatever tune is there.

Fatjacks after looking more is actuallly boarderline across the graph, until the nos hits and he gets the extra fuel, he himself might be a little careful;)

Roz's truck is just off the hook and should be a fine example showing everyone actuallly does not need a tuner:rock:

no tuner, no cats, and free flowing exhaust, and 460rwhp, so why spend the xtra $6-700:p

Prof said:
I think my 14 second truck can get 'em all!

Only one way to find out, Professor. ;) :eek: :p :D :D You should REALLY consider coming south to the Macon GTG.

Stinker said:
the higher the number the leaner it is , after looking closely Marks is way too lean across the board.

you figure off idle to 4500rpms he is way above 12, and that puts him way too lean.

I personally wouldnt drive the truck at all without removeing whatever tune is there

I talked to him earlier, and he was in the process of putting back to stock. . . . I wouldn't be very happy with my "TUNER". :eek:

Stinker said:
Roz's truck is just off the hook and should be a fine example showing everyone actuallly does not need a tuner:rock:

no tuner, no cats, and free flowing exhaust, and 460rwhp, so why spend the xtra $6-700:p

Thanks bro. :rock: :rock:

To be totally honest, I was going to very pleased to see 420RWHP considering I don't have a tuner/flash or CAI. When they did the first pull two pulls and I seen 457 RWHP and 458 RWPH - I knew she had 460 in her. I let her cool for a good 15 minutes and snagged 460RWHP on the final pull. I'm very stoked. :)

However, I would like to see mine have more TQ across the board though.

I can't wait for Macon. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

John (supercar1of1) had REALLY good pull for an un-modified QC. (Atleast he thinks it's un-modified. He bought it from an NASCAR driver, who knows) His best was 430RWHP/496RWTQ. His torque-curve wasn't much of a curve either. His was at 500ft/lbs(+/-) all the way across the board!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Mister Rite had his video camera. Hopefully we'll get some videos soon. He should have dynoed and shown us what a real truck will do! :D ;)

Last edited:
Stinker said:

:p
NOW i see mastersun ,,,wax on wax off ,,thank for getting me straight on it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
To be totally honest, I was going to very pleased to see 420RWHP considering I don't have a tuner/flash or CAI. When they did the first pull two pulls and I seen 457 RWHP and 458 RWPH - I knew she had 460 in her. I let her cool for a good 15 minutes and snagged 460RWHP on the final pull. I'm very stoked. :)

However, I would like to see mine have more TQ across the board though.

I can't wait for Macon. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Just shows that black 2006 trucks are superior Jimi...;) :D

TNVIPER said:
Just shows that black 2006 trucks are superior Jimi...;) :D

Funny. That's exactly what I was explaining to FAT Jackson Brown. ;) :D He had to have a big shot of go-go juice . . . You're gonna stop here on your way though to Macon, aren't you? :rock:

so would the meth injection setup help these numbers out ???

Roz-SRT said:
Funny. That's exactly what I was explaining to FAT Jackson Brown. ;) :D He had to have a big shot of go-go juice . . . You're gonna stop here on your way though to Macon, aren't you? :rock:

Yea, I got a surprise for that bottle sucking Jack..:D ......I am trying to decide whether to go down 81/40/75 or down 26 & some other hwy...what time you leaving Friday?

TNVIPER said:
Yea, I got a surprise for that bottle sucking Jack..:D ......I am trying to decide whether to go down 81/40/75 or down 26 & some other hwy...what time you leaving Friday?

We're shooting for lunchtime. . . That should put us in Macon in the mid afternoon. It's only 3 hours or so from here.

I think Jack asked if I could tote a few bottles in my truck, as well as Marks!!! :p (Jack's gonna kick-my-ass) :D

Roz-SRT said:
We're shooting for lunchtime. . . That should put us in Macon in the mid afternoon. It's only 3 hours or so from here.

I think Jack asked if I could tote a few bottles in my truck, as well as Marks!!! :p (Jack's gonna kick-my-ass) :D

At this point I will plan on meeting up with you guys....you gonna need some more black in that convoy..:rock: ............

TNVIPER said:
At this point I will plan on meeting up with you guys....you gonna need some more black in that convoy..:rock: ............

Scweet!! :rock: :rock: You still got my number - right? I think I still have yours.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back