Chattanooga GTG Dyno Results

Roz-SRT said:
Scweet!! :rock: :rock: You still got my number - right? I think I still have yours.

No, cant find it..I think I accidently deleted it...PM me and I will reply back with mine to make sure you have the right #...

Venom Power said:
Oh bruddah.. This Macon meet is going to be off the hook...

You speaketh da truuf. ;)

Roz-SRT said:
You speaketh da truuf. ;)

Fo-Shizle I izle. What'chu kno' sun? To be honest, I was planning on skipping this event.. But FOKE DAT KIDD!! I'm bag up in da game, huuuuurd?

Roz you could do a tuner or something and it may change things a touch, but your air fuel is great and so are the hp trq curves, i really wouldnt change anything bro:rock:

Right now your hp figures are almost as good as those with cai's, headers and a tune.

So I would leave it be and save the $;)

Venom Power said:
Fo-Shizle I izle. What'chu kno' sun? To be honest, I was planning on skipping this event.. But FOKE DAT KIDD!! I'm bag up in da game, huuuuurd?[/QUOTE[

Now admit it you could not stand for me to drive there alone,we made it back in the biggest storm to hit the usa in decades,why cant the other h-towners make a better showing ,cause you know no other houston goons have the wear with all to get off their ass and make a real GTG ,,,,,so i will fire the cannon ,,you houston bums or any texas bums get your ass to Macon or i will think you boners are a bunch of big talking do nothing Punks ,its damn sad when texas is the second biggest state in the union and out of a ton of viper trucks in this state and me and anthony are the only ones making a good showing at the GTG,s:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now what you gooberheads got to say for yourselfs belly up to the bar:argh: :argh:

damn im going to move this rant to the gtg thread ,,,

Last edited:
GD, I'm damn sure going to go now.. I'd like to see OSO and SANCHOBA make it out. Z-man is way too busy and I believe slow91 is usually busy with work too. I don't think BigIke is in the country. ARRESTme4RED would be a good member to come along as well as ZCx. Blaine@PSI has officially disappeared. I haven't seen BigRed460 for a while. OHHHH, maybe I could talk silverqc into going along.

you want me to put how many miles on the truck?:eek: :D

by the way allen (ALLEN6PIRANNA) is a good friend of the family and he has Blaine's truck,he lives in orange.

SANCHOBA said:

by the way allen (ALLEN6PIRANNA) is a good friend of the family and he has Blaine's truck,he lives in orange.

If we could put yours on a trailer I'd tow you Scott.. That's how serious I am..

SANCHOBA said:

it would be under 2000 even after going to track ,,Damn what good is it if you dont try to enjoy it man ,,,lets go pack your bags ,i promise you wont ever regret it !!hell you can drive inbetween me an anty so you can get the draft effect

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back