2 Nitto DR's, 305-45-18. All proceeds go to OC Bob

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
For sale: 2 Nitto Drag Radials, size 305-45-18, mounted on Centerline Stingray III 18X8 Wheels. The tires sell for about $242 each and the wheels at about $240 each new. I recommend them only for a stock truck! This is an easy way to gain some traction and lower your gear ratio for fun on the 1/4 mile. Especially if you have an 04 RC with 4.10's.

I am going to make this a one week sale with no reserve. The highest bidder gets the DR's and the second highest bidder will be on the hook if the highest bidder backs out for any reason. The sale will end on Tuesday Dec 9th 2008 at 8pm PST. All proceeds go to the OC Bob fund. Maybe Prof can post a link to his paypal acount in which he is collecting funds for OC Bob.

The winner will have to cover all the shipping costs but prefer local pickup. I will post up pictures soon.

Who's first to bid on these DR's?

Also these DR's used to belong to the current NA stock block 1/4 mile ET and trap speed world record holder (Trainman). Maybe ArrestMeRed04 should bid on these to TRY to recapture the record.;) :D

Fantastic idea Brad! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Come one guys, here's your chance to get those drag radials you know you've been wanting - and just in time for Christmas :rock: :rock: :rock:

Can you say stocking stuffer :D :D :D :marchmellow:

Do we hear $200??? :dontknow: :dontknow: (I don't race, sorry) :p

Wifey said:
Fantastic idea Brad! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Come one guys, here's your chance to get those drag radials you know you've been wanting - and just in time for Christmas :rock: :rock: :rock:

Can you say stocking stuffer :D :D :D :marchmellow:

Do we hear $200??? :dontknow: :dontknow: (I don't race, sorry) :p
likely story, "I dont race".......tell that to the mustang you just passed:D :eek: :p

andrew heywood said:
likely story, "I dont race".......tell that to the mustang you just passed:D :eek: :p
Passing a mustang would hardly qualify as a RACE, I do that in my Passat ;) :p :D :D :D

cOME ON fELLAS, lets hear $400.00 on these DR's
:rock: :rock:

It's for a really good cause and you get your christmas present early :D :D :D

Update on tire bid

Just wanted to let you know that I need to withdraw my bid for the tires. My son, who is stationed in CA (Marines), needed new tires to make it home for Christmas. If no one matches my bid, I will donate $100 to make up for the loss.

sweetb226 said:
Just wanted to let you know that I need to withdraw my bid for the tires. My son, who is stationed in CA (Marines), needed new tires to make it home for Christmas. If no one matches my bid, I will donate $100 to make up for the loss.

I will talk to Roy to see if the $100 donation is nec.

SrtBrad said:
Why would you be racing in the Passat? Don't you have to BBQ someone a cake?:p :D

My specialty :D :p :p :p :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back