CIMG2918.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 564
  • CIMG2919.jpg
    CIMG2919.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 482
  • CIMG2920.jpg
    CIMG2920.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 590
Amazingly clean install! Rarely see an aftermarket unit look like it belongs there. Great job! :congrats:

JRSVIPR said:
It's the stock dash plate or bezel modified to fit.
What was involved in the mod to the dash bezel? I like the look of a 2 din much better than a flip out.

labontecsi said:
What was involved in the mod to the dash bezel? I like the look of a 2 din much better than a flip out.
The guy that did the install cut the bezel to the new opening,With the plate for the new unit attached to the back,Fiberglass & paint.

JRSVIPR said:
It's the stock dash plate or bezel modified to fit.

OK, thanks, I know what they did now. I have to modify mine also, but didn't think about painting it silver, they were going to paint mine black. That looks much beter.

The head unit is great, had one in the wife's car for quite a while, then changed it out for the Kenwood DNX 8120. Had some problems with the Pioneer after a while, but it is an awesome unit.

ccfeyh said:
OK, thanks, I know what they did now. I have to modify mine also, but didn't think about painting it silver, they were going to paint mine black. That looks much beter.

The head unit is great, had one in the wife's car for quite a while, then changed it out for the Kenwood DNX 8120. Had some problems with the Pioneer after a while, but it is an awesome unit.
I mainly did this for the use of my I-Phones I-pod,I was a little disappointed when i saw it would not play my music videos.Sounds great though.:rock: Love those Focals.

Thanks for posting this mod:rock: I was wondering what it would like. They did an excellent job :congrats:

tsmith3 said:
Thanks for posting this mod:rock: I was wondering what it would like. They did an excellent job :congrats:
Thanks. I'm not sure i am going to stay with that head unit, But the bezel will fit most Double Din units so it's all good. They modified the box for the subwoofer for the 11" sub. Looks stock.

JRSVIPR said:
Thanks. I'm not sure i am going to stay with that head unit, But the bezel will fit most Double Din units so it's all good. They modified the box for the subwoofer for the 11" sub. Looks stock.

The new Alpine Double Din DVD player will play your IPOD music Videos...I have the Alpine flip up and it doesnt play them either. Its depressing.:(

...but they have some thing that will let you but it has some bugs. Maybe Pioneer has something also!;)

looks good Jr. we need to do lunch sometime :marchmellow:

Voodoo said:
looks good Jr. we need to do lunch sometime :marchmellow:
Thanks Kevin,Or do you spell it Keven.:dontknow: Lunch sounds good,You missed the last one.:p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
The new Alpine Double Din DVD player will play your IPOD music Videos...I have the Alpine flip up and it doesnt play them either. Its depressing.:(

...but they have some thing that will let you but it has some bugs. Maybe Pioneer has something also!;)
Thanks Krazy,But from what i understand it has to do with the I-Phone:dontknow: They will be coming out with updates soon.

Looks killer JRSVIPR,very well done,nice clean factory look,Thats exactly what my next stereo upgrade is goin to be,Two thumbs up!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back