LoveThisTruck's engine build

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: The beast got dropped off at ART this morning for an appointment to go under the knife:D I will update as the process goes along.
I'm so freakin stoked:rock:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
If you dont mind telling.... How much $$?

Also getting a custom made aftercooler, and the motor comes back with a 3 year/36k mile warranty
Shouldn't be over 10k

BurntRubber said:
hopefully a cam to!?!

Nope, I'd like to do a cam... and heads to go with. I just don't have the cash to do it right now. I want to get this done so I'll be safe. I'm tired of worring about the thing blowing up

LoveThisTruck said:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: The beast got dropped off at ART this morning for an appointment to go under the knife:D I will update as the process goes along.

Exciting times!
I hope it all works our great for ya....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Nope, I'd like to do a cam... and heads to go with. I just don't have the cash to do it right now. I want to get this done so I'll be safe. I'm tired of worring about the thing blowing up

right...to bad, you will be slower than me:D

LoveThisTruck said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

what kind of time frame to get her back goin zoom zoom?????????

Good luck Brad...I bet the motor is just fine in there. Easy for me to trust it, and I certainly understand the apprehension, getting it second hand.:eek:
To be honest..that motor oil has been changed about every 1500 to 2000 miles......when it got dirty...I changed it...:dontknow:
Will be interesting to see how she looks...given Roy's ringlands...ect.
These two trucks were done back to back....#1 & #2.
Forged motor would have been the next "to do" if she was still in the garage...:argh: :D :burnout:
Keep us posted... It's great to be able to see the truck transform into your own.:driver:

NBT said:
Good luck Brad...I bet the motor is just fine in there. Easy for me to trust it, and I certainly understand the apprehension, getting it second hand.:eek:
To be honest..that motor oil has been changed about every 1500 to 2000 miles......when it got dirty...I changed it...:dontknow:
Will be interesting to see how she looks...given Roy's ringlands...ect.
These two trucks were done back to back....#1 & #2.
Forged motor would have been the next "to do" if she was still in the garage...:argh: :D :burnout:
Keep us posted... It's great to be able to see the truck transform into your own.:driver:

WOW I forgot about my own thread:eek: :D
I know you took good care of her bro... not my concern at all. It's just with the way these things have been going, and the condition of Roy's ringlands and everything:confused: These engines are a time bomb NA, let alone boosted. It'll be nice to be able to enjoy it without worries:D

I'll give my builder a call on Monday, and have him send me some pics

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

what kind of time frame to get her back goin zoom zoom?????????

Probably 6-8 weeks. I told my builder it's no hurry... more time for me to save up the $$$$$ to pay for it lol:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back