2005 SRT-10 YF RC for sale.......

SrtBrad said:
No No No not again...................:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Keep the truck and buy Carlo's Viper for under 35K with the Roe.
don't have room for both and even though his viper is sweet - i prefer a roadster....... :)

Put some fkn shoes on........;)

Good luck with the sale, bro.....

Yellow Fevers rule...

D

Wouldn't you know it. What's the chance of 2 of the only 195 Yf Rc's built hitting e-bay in the same week. Good luck on your sale. I hated putting mine on there but I never would have bet in a million years another one would come on in the same week. :dontknow:

Ylw-Fvr said:
Wouldn't you know it. What's the chance of 2 of the only 195 Yf Rc's built hitting e-bay in the same week. Good luck on your sale. I hated putting mine on there but I never would have bet in a million years another one would come on in the same week. :dontknow:
best of luck to you too......... if mine doesn't sell, i'll have no problems keeping it. :)

moparracing said:
best of luck to you too......... if mine doesn't sell, i'll have no problems keeping it. :)

Good luck with yours too. I have no problems holding on to mine either. :D

Dang Randy! :( Well good luck with the sale and if the truck goes bye bye, i cant wait til u get that Viper :D :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back