Who has 8K for a Ram Srt10

Got to be a scam:mad: That would be a nice price for it though...depending on mileage:confused:

moparracing said:
possibly a pissed off, soon to be ex-wife ? :dontknow:
.......... :D Always liked a good love story.....no answer on my e-mail yet.

267901.jpg

Quick

A quad cab just sold in the UK for £13,000 ($20,000) last week.

Thats is the cheapest that has sold in the UK and it ended up going to Germany.

When I bought mine last year it was the cheapest I could find at £19,000.
Surely at $8000, that has to be scam.

Sure. There are plenty of people around that will try and get a fool for his money. There are a few Vipers on Auto trader , If I find the link I will post.
This guy apparently has his own escrow company and wants you to buy this car which is supposedly sealed in container in AZ with the title keys etc..

What bullshit

Here is one

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...n=&max_price=25000&cardist=826&standard=false

This guy keeps posting similar adds . Claims hes on a bizness trip and can only sell through an escrow co! LMFAO Here is some email from him

The car is in a shipping container in a warehouse in AZ, complete with keys, title, service records and original manuals. I can ship to your home address at my expense and provide a pre-purchase 150-point inspection report done by a professional inspector and a 5-day inspection period.
If you agree with my terms, let me know and I will explain how the process works.
Thank you

Last edited:
nycstev said:
Sure. There are plenty of people around that will try and get a fool for his money. There are a few Vipers on Auto trader , If I find the link I will post.
This guy apparently has his own escrow company and wants you to buy this car which is supposedly sealed in container in AZ with the title keys etc..

What bullshit

Here is one

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...n=&max_price=25000&cardist=826&standard=false

This guy keeps posting similar adds . Claims hes on a bizness trip and can only sell through an escrow co! LMFAO Here is some email from him

The car is in a shipping container in a warehouse in AZ, complete with keys, title, service records and original manuals. I can ship to your home address at my expense and provide a pre-purchase 150-point inspection report done by a professional inspector and a 5-day inspection period.
If you agree with my terms, let me know and I will explain how the process works.
Thank you

i want to buy it! lol.......

I saw this ad in my local craiglist listings, emailed the guy saying I was highly skeptical about his ad, yet interested in making a deal if legit, and asked him some specifics. He responded back fairly quickly saying the 'car' has 13,100 miles on it...

Here is his response to my email:

Hello,
My 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SRT-10 is in perfect working condition, this detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line. The car has only 13100 original miles. This is the second time when I try to sell my vehicle...First time I tried eBay. because all the time I use only 100% safe methods I send the vehicle through eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from New York. I paid the shipping costs and when eBay requested the payment he refused to pay. Why? ... because he agrees to purchase the Vehicle in the first place, but typically doesn't have the necessary amount to do so. ...you don't have the funds available, you can't get the vehicle. For the time being, my vehicle is on eBay's hand and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer. My price on it is $8,000.00
Let me know your thoughts,
Sgt.David Melcher

SrtBrad said:
Here is his response to my email:

Hello,
My 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SRT-10 is in perfect working condition, this detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line. The car has only 13100 original miles. This is the second time when I try to sell my vehicle...First time I tried eBay. because all the time I use only 100% safe methods I send the vehicle through eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from New York. I paid the shipping costs and when eBay requested the payment he refused to pay. Why? ... because he agrees to purchase the Vehicle in the first place, but typically doesn't have the necessary amount to do so. ...you don't have the funds available, you can't get the vehicle. For the time being, my vehicle is on eBay's hand and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer. My price on it is $8,000.00
Let me know your thoughts,
Sgt.David Melcher

Ask him for the VIN#.

nycstev said:
Ask him for the VIN#.

Already done that.;) Here is my email response.

Mr.Melcher,

I would be interested to see the truck in person. However I would need the vin# to start with. Also where is the truck located and why are you selling the
truck.

It seems like all of these "deals" are intangible for the most part. No Vins,can only be purchased through escrow services or ebay. They cant be seen in person or driven. Very strange indeed

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back