Well its my turn... Motor is off to Arrow Racing!

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
motor is being pulled this week. Arrow racing has sent me the crate to send my motor off to them for a full rebuild... going forged internals of course, new cam and some other little things. gonna be balanced while there and keyed ... should have the motor back in about 3 weeks... will update with the progress..:rock:

Last edited:
very excited... looks like I will be doing the gen IV head conversion in the near future too!

from what I was told today there will be a kit avaliable soon to install gen IV heads on a gen III motor with huge HP gains!

TheMoparConnection said:
from what I was told today there will be a kit avaliable soon to install gen IV heads on a gen III motor with huge HP gains!
that's interesting news, where'd ya hear that ?....... good luck on the build !!! :)

moparracing said:
that's interesting news, where'd ya hear that ?....... good luck on the build !!! :)
Arrow... it will be available after the chrysler bankruptcy is completed. I think it will be a mopar performance kit. they have apperantly done a few already.

FerrariTruck said:
bucke any word on cost? JE pistons or diamonds?
somewhere around 5k for the kit, and its suppose to be a straight forward install. I'm still in a deciding factor on the pistons and if I'm gonna bumped the compression or not. I havent made up my mind if I wanna do forced induction or stay N/A. I will more than likely stay N/A.

TheMoparConnection said:
somewhere around 5k for the kit, and its suppose to be a straight forward install. I'm still in a deciding factor on the pistons and if I'm gonna bumped the compression or not. I havent made up my mind if I wanna do forced induction or stay N/A. I will more than likely stay N/A.

well if you wanna go with a blower i still have that ROE with 700miles on it. I'm still torn on selling it but I will if the cash comes up.

TheMoparConnection said:
Arrow... it will be available after the chrysler bankruptcy is completed. I think it will be a mopar performance kit. they have apperantly done a few already.
is this kit going to be able to give the stryker heads a run for the money ??

this kit will have to include the gen4 intake too, right ?

moparracing said:
is this kit going to be able to give the stryker heads a run for the money ??

this kit will have to include the gen4 intake too, right ?
I would have to assume so... Will find out more tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back