Nitrous Outlet 2 Stage Nitrous Kit
Trick Dual Window Switch
Nitrous Outlet Bottle Heater
2 Nitrous Outlet Bottles
Custom Airbrushed Valve Covers & Intake
MSD Wires And Spark Plug Boots
Custom Side Pipe Exhaust
Stinkers Rear Lowering Kit

I'm Almost Positive I'm Missing Some Stuff But you get the idea. This Truck Makes Great Power. Never Driven In The Rain,Minor Rock Chips To The Front End It Is a Very Very Very Clean Truck That I Really Don't Want To Part With But Have To. If It Sells Then Great I'll Be Happy If It Dosen't I'll Keep It And Just Store It Some Where..... if YOu HAve Any Questions Please Feel Free To PM or Email me @ [email protected]

On To The Pictures

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

During The Motor Build

0227091008.jpg

GregGoodHeads.jpg

IntakeNormal.jpg

IntakeWithFlash.jpg

PortmatchedIntake.jpg

Stock Rods An Pistons
truckthrowup.jpg

New Side Exhaust
S6300693.jpg

More Pictures
S6300504.jpg

Motor Before Plug Wires & K&N CAI
RedRiverShootOut054.jpg

More Pictuers
Wet1.jpg

Wet2.jpg

Wet3.jpg

I Hate To See Her Go But I'm Serious About Going to School and She Has To Go I've Got To get Ride Of One Of The Best things I Have....:( But If Yall Think I'm stupid For Asking So Much Then So Be It. But You Can Ask AnyOne In Central Texas Who Has Seen my truck Thats It's Freaking Clean And Very Well Taken Care Of If You are intersted Send PM With AGood Offer

$40,000 OBO I Paid 37 For The Truck Plus Mods So To Me This Seems Fair.....

Nice truck, but that's going to be a tough sell at that price.

505'sFastestViper. said:
i paid 35k for the truck and have 140k in mods so i think 150k is fair shoot me a pm if interested

i'll shoot you a PM... i said OBO if you didn't know what that means its Or Best Offer...also i'm trying to talk myself out of it.....and you sir have plenty of money to go to school or to send your kids threw school.... me i'm scratching for every dime an penny i find.. i'm lucky that they havn't repo'd it yet.... and your 100% correct 40k is way to much to ask..... but theres always one person out there that you never know about... i'll be happy if i squeze 30 out of it honestly

Last edited:
Holy shit Wade. Say it aint so bro. :( :( :( I'm sorry your having to sell the beast. I've seen it in person and it's cleaner than in the pics:rock: Damnit bro, just bad times right now, however, you go to school and then get out and get another one :rock: :rock: :rock: Good luck with the sale!!!

This is just a trick to get more TOTM votes!

Nah, I'm just kidding! I hope you can keep it!

For a minute I thought you were serious about selling..till I saw your price..LOL.:marchmellow: ....going back to school is a smart thing to do but find another way to raise capital...;)

Tooloe said:
i'll shoot you a PM... i said OBO if you didn't know what that means its Or Best Offer...also i'm trying to talk myself out of it.....and you sir have plenty of money to go to school or to send your kids threw school.... me i'm scratching for every dime an penny i find.. i'm lucky that they havn't repo'd it yet.... and your 100% correct 40k is way to much to ask..... but theres always one person out there that you never know about... i'll be happy if i squeze 30 out of it honestly

30 is still too much from what I've been seeing these car sell at 19-26(has to be a real nice truck and you need to be lucky), but you could get lucky and someone falls in love with you truck. Good luck tho! If the deal I have down here goes bad I might make you an offer

You never know what these trucks will bring...was it here or another forum where someone was excited they recently bought an 06 QC for $60,000??

w0w - sorry to hear your lettin it go :(

good luck with the sale

I simply am at a loss for words! Good luck and I'll spread the word about the sale. Cannot believe it though, one bad ass truck!

TNVIPER said:
For a minute I thought you were serious about selling..till I saw your price..LOL.:marchmellow: ....going back to school is a smart thing to do but find another way to raise capital...;)

You laugh i just took the truck To Ft Worth To have a guy look at it who is a collecter and he said 40 was fine hes going to call me back tomorrow to let me know how he is going to pay for it....So Dom you might get you 150k for your truck..... it's all in who ya know bud:) but now i'm second guessing myself:(

Tooloe said:
You laugh i just took the truck To Ft Worth To have a guy look at it who is a collecter and he said 40 was fine hes going to call me back tomorrow to let me know how he is going to pay for it....So Dom you might get you 150k for your truck..... it's all in who ya know bud:) but now i'm second guessing myself:(
It is hard to sell something you love and obviously spent a ton of money on.

I am glad you found a potential buyer!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back