2005 SRT-10 Ram

The truck is a nice one. All I do every day is calculate values on returned lease vehicles. I actually specialize in viper trucks. I have seen this truck, and I can tell you this is a grade 5 truck in truly excellent condition. Wade, the truck will sell, but you must get the price narrowed down to a set dollar figure and sell it. I would probably set it in at $30,000. I can tell you right now the market is on its way down, so sell it ASAP. I once sold a 1995 Firebird Firehawk that I had spent $40k in mods(built 383 LT4 with a Procharger & all the bolt ons). This was back in 1998 and the car should have sold for about $16,000 at the time, and I got $28,000 for it, so hang in there, get a solid price on her and sell it. List it on eBay at your lowest price you can accept with a "buy it now" listing. Cya man!

If you can get $40k you should take the money and run as fast as you can to the bank! That is one hell of a deal for you. Good luck and don't second guess a $40k sale price.

ChrisAZ said:
If you can get $40k you should take the money and run as fast as you can to the bank! That is one hell of a deal for you. Good luck and don't second guess a $40k sale price.

thanks for both of yall kind words.... the guy has called me back from ft worth but i'm still unsure if i really really deep down want to sell it.... hmmmmm time to makeup my mind i guess... and yes he countered with 38 so it's still a good deal on my part.. but i'm just not sure :( time to do some soul searching

dam 38k shit u could for sure get a faster yellow one with that :D :p

well dam Wade good luck

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't think I'd let mine go for 38k:dontknow: but that's just me.
shit i wouldn't even think twice about it, i'd be in a 96-99 viper a few days after the check cleared

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
shit i wouldn't even think twice about it, i'd be in a 96-99 viper a few days after the check cleared

I don't know man:dontknow: I'd love to have a 99 GTS... but that's a 10 year old car that runs low 12s stock. My truck is faster, and it's half as old.

I owe 12k on my truck still:eek: so that would leave me with 26k. If I was gonna sell the truck, I'd want to be able to buy a nice GTS cash.

I'll hang on to the truck:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't know man:dontknow: I'd love to have a 99 GTS... but that's a 10 year old car that runs low 12s stock. My truck is faster, and it's half as old.

I owe 12k on my truck still:eek: so that would leave me with 26k. If I was gonna sell the truck, I'd want to be able to buy a nice GTS cash.

I'll hang on to the truck:D

Having both the 05 RC and the 99 GTS, the GTS is soooo much different to drive. The steering, handles, acceleration from the light weight, etc.. Dont get me wrong the RC was a BLAST! but so differant to compare.

RedSrt007 said:
Having both the 05 RC and the 99 GTS, the GTS is soooo much different to drive. The steering, handles, acceleration from the light weight, etc.. Dont get me wrong the RC was a BLAST! but so differant to compare.

Oh I know... They're a blast:rock: I drove Carlo's (burntrubber) ROE Viper, and it was insane. If I could find one with a blower for that money, the truck would be gone!:)

LoveThisTruck said:
Oh I know... They're a blast:rock: I drove Carlo's (burntrubber) ROE Viper, and it was insane. If I could find one with a blower for that money, the truck would be gone!:)

they are out there!!! I am contemplating getting back in the game...

and tooloe, if you can get 38 do it> then go buy one for sale for cheap and mod it.

and a stock viper (99) vs a 05 roe 10# truck...on the viper you need 3.33, headers and exhaust and you will man handle that truck over 80mph:D

hell if you dont want to sell yours for 38 k give him my number ill sell mine for 38 it has less miles than yours,,,

then ill go get an 06 nr and have cash left over :D

Tooloe said:
i'll shoot you a PM... i said OBO if you didn't know what that means its Or Best Offer...also i'm trying to talk myself out of it.....and you sir have plenty of money to go to school or to send your kids threw school.... me i'm scratching for every dime an penny i find.. i'm lucky that they havn't repo'd it yet.... and your 100% correct 40k is way to much to ask..... but theres always one person out there that you never know about... i'll be happy if i squeze 30 out of it honestly
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back