sct

ohhhh well i think ya best take that 20 i dont think youll get much more than that for a locked sct i think sct charged near full price to make them usable again.. but im not sure.

im sure they can be unlocked by someone other than sct.somebody ALWAYS gets around anything digital.i will hang it on the ceiling with a fly strip on it before i give it away for $20

srtmaniac said:
im sure they can be unlocked by someone other than sct.somebody ALWAYS gets around anything digital.i will hang it on the ceiling with a fly strip on it before i give it away for $20
Ok.... $60, But will you send to that place somewhere for me :dontknow:

and you guys wonder why our trucks aint worth nothing.this is comical(did i spell that right???)but predictable for anyone that lists something for sale on here:congrats:

One just sold here today for $125......sold quick because $125 is a steal....you would probably have better luck if you just post a price...

TNVIPER said:
One just sold here today for $125......sold quick because $125 is a steal....you would probably have better luck if you just post a price...
your right.i knew i was asking for it trying to take offers,but i honestly didnt know what it was worth...and still dont.i may put it on ebay.kinda thought it might bring couple hundred bucks

not being a p nut dude, its locked, its vertually worthless unless you get some goofball to buy it off ebay, not being a dick , but dang, ya cant ask someone to buy something if it dont work

hell in that case i would just sell ya my wife, then YOU could jsut sit and watch her watch tv:D

reallly send an email to [email protected] thats his email, see if he can unlock it, if anyone can he can, and what he would charge, he helped develop the SCT programmers.
that will give you agood starting point, hell if he can he might even do it for free ffor the person that buys the tunes from him

if it is wortheless because its locked they really seen us coming.my tuner for my diesel can be used in unlimited amount of different trucks(dodge diesels).just one at time though(understandably)sell your truck pull your tune out and put it in the new one.what a screwin we got

as stinkola said its worthless dude ,,,i almost bought one locked for my 99 magnum 10 3/4 ton truck,,so i called around ,b&g and sct ,,,it will cost more to unlock it then put new tunes on it than one that is in working order,,

to get the one i was going to get would have cost me over 200 to unlock then 200 for tunes ,and shipping both ways & the price to buy it :mad: ,,,not to mention the waiting time to do it ,,,not tring to kill your sale but i ended up buying a new unused one with three working tunes for 275 ,,with free shipping;)

now mind you this was about 6 months back and they are selling new one way cheaper now

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back