New Mods! **PICS**

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One big step closer to being done with this thing:rock:

The Roe got a makeover... top is now silver, bottom is black to match the valve covers. The cooler also got painted silver, as well as the front bumper... some paint was peeling off:(. Had a breather system, oil cooler lines, Dpic and fuel pressure gauges from Stinker installed.

It's only making 7lbs of boost with the 10# pulley:dontknow::confused: for 635rwhp. I think I'm going to get that lower pulley from Tony, and see what she does. Anybody got any ideas on why it's not making more boost???

I'll clean it up some more, and get some better pics tomorrow. I have a few more little mods to install too. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, so I was excited and had to snap some pics:D

CIMG0430.jpg

CIMG0431.jpg

CIMG0432.jpg

CIMG0433.jpg

CIMG0434.jpg

CIMG0435.jpg

CIMG0436.jpg

CIMG0437.jpg

CIMG0438.jpg

CIMG0439.jpg

CIMG0440.jpg

CIMG0441.jpg

CIMG0442.jpg

CIMG0443.jpg

CIMG0444.jpg

CIMG0445.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

CIMG0447.jpg

Who did the work? I would check to see how much boost you have @ discharge and what type of vac you have pre blower.

RedSrt007 said:
Who did the work? I would check to see how much boost you have @ discharge and what type of vac you have pre blower.

Todd at A and C Performance did the work. I'll talk with him about that, thanks.

SrtBrad said:
Looks great Brad1.:D :congrats: :congrats:

BTW what are your engine mods and/or build specs?

Thanks:D but you're still Brad1... you're way older than me:marchmellow:

K1 rods and JE pistons. Stock mains, heads and cam. 9.3:1 compression. Real basic build.

Your HP is good if it is only boosting 7 LBs....I have Stinker's 7" crank pulley and I get 11 LBs with Roe's standard 5.6LB pulley.

See you have a fuel pressure guage...what does your pressure read at 5500 rpm...

TNVIPER said:
Your HP is good if it is only boosting 7 LBs....I have Stinker's 7" crank pulley and I get 11 LBs with Roe's standard 5.6LB pulley.

See you have a fuel pressure guage...what does your pressure read at 5500 rpm...

How much boost do you think it'd give me? I don't really want to go past 12.

My fuel pressure stays right around 62psi no matter what RPM I'm at. Kinda has me wondering if it's functioning properly or not. Shouldn't it fluctuate a bit??

LoveThisTruck said:
How much boost do you think it'd give me? I don't really want to go past 12.

My fuel pressure stays right around 62psi no matter what RPM I'm at. Kinda has me wondering if it's functioning properly or not. Shouldn't it fluctuate a bit??

Measure the diameter of the pulley on the Roe and I will check it with the 10LB I have to make sure you have the right pulley...I was getting 7LBs when I had the original crank pulley and 5.6LB pulley.

My fuel pressure drops to 57 at 5500+ rpm...

TNVIPER said:
Measure the diameter of the pulley on the Roe and I will check it with the 10LB I have to make sure you have the right pulley...I was getting 7LBs when I had the original crank pulley and 5.6LB pulley.

My fuel pressure drops to 57 at 5500+ rpm...

Ya, I was getting the same boost before too. I don't get it:dontknow: My pulley is exactly 2 3/4 inches in diameter.

I'll pay closer attention to the fuel pressure next time I drive it... I'll let you know.

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya, I was getting the same boost before too. I don't get it:dontknow: My pulley is exactly 2 3/4 inches in diameter.

I'll pay closer attention to the fuel pressure next time I drive it... I'll let you know.

2 3/4 is right for 10LBs....check the hose connections on the rear of the SC where your guage hooks end...you may have a loose line though my guage always stayed at zero when the line came loose....but you might also have a hole in the lines........you could also go by your dealer or other auto mech and see if they have a shop vacuum/boost guage to check against yours..

TNVIPER said:
2 3/4 is right for 10LBs....check the hose connections on the rear of the SC where your guage hooks end...you may have a loose line though my guage always stayed at zero when the line came loose....but you might also have a hole in the lines........you could also go by your dealer or other auto mech and see if they have a shop vacuum/boost guage to check against yours..

Thanks for checking on that for me.

My tuner said it never hit 8 lbs when he was logging it... so my guage is right. Or does the VEC use the same lines?

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks for checking on that for me.

My tuner said it never hit 8 lbs when he was logging it... so my guage is right. Or does the VEC use the same lines?

The VEC uses a line from the same post to measure pressure but it should not affect your guage..

Screw it LOL I'm just gonna get the lower pulley:D I need another sticker from Tony anyways:marchmellow:

SrtBrad said:
Will you have the lower pulley installed for the Oct 31 event in Fontana? You are racing this time .................... right.:D

I'll try to have it done for the 31st. I'm pretty much broke after this series of mods here:eek:

LOL ya i'll race it. See if I can get into the 13s:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back